“Don't get it to go!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Usually I dine in at the Olive Garden but on the road and thought a carry out might be nice. Wrong choice! Overlooked pasta was the reward. Unlimited bread sticks doesn't apply to carry out. I asked for an extra and only two come with a carry out. No exceptions can be made, I asked. They were completely stale anyway. Drinks.....buy them out of a vending at the hotel. They provide unlimited refills at the restaurant.....not for carry out at this location. Other locations will throw you an extra cup of soda for the $2.50. So I got two 16 oz sprites for $5.00.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The food was excellent as expected, and the manager came twice just to check on us and fix a dish we had ordered wrong -- got a new dish even though it was our ordering fault, not our waitress's fault. Very friendly and welcoming - exceeded previous experiences at other Olive Gardens.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Wouldn't normally bother with chains like this as they clearly lack authenticity. However my wife and I were pleasantly surprised by the food quality and standard. Staff were very friendly and overall we had a nice meal. We would definately visit an Olive Garden again.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Just enjoyed our most frequent meal at Olive Garden: a lunch of soup and salad. Love the lettuce salad served very cold with Italian dressing, lots of bread sticks, and tasty soup (mine was zuppa toscana). We appreciate the very attentive and cordial staff too.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I recently went here for a lunch with co-workers but won’t be going back anytime soon. The food was good (cheese calzone was delicious) but the service left much to be desired.

We were awkwardly questioned by the GM about our food. She had wanted to know why only ½ of our party had our entrees (2 separate servers was our guess), went to go check on it but didn’t come back to us until later… just an odd situation all around.

Our table also experienced billing issues. I was charged for the wrong ticket but they never came back to fix it. Someone from our party overheard our servers discussing a mix up and went over to work things out but it was a very slow process.

Sometimes a simple apology would suffice but we didn’t even receive that. We did receive coupons from the GM prior to the issues we experienced but I doubt that anyone from our party will be using theirs.

1  Thank Gretchen K