“Good Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“Good Food”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I had a quick dinner at the Outback bar and the steak I got with two sides were good. The restaurant is located within walking distance from the Hampton Inn.

Visited May 2014

Onalaska, Wisconsin
“Outback offers great menu choices.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We love going to Outback for steak. The menu also offers some great, healthy options. The portions are not oversized, either.

• Visited February 2014
Janesville, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food but. . .”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten at this restaurant twice in the last couple months. The food and service are very good. On both of our visits however, our order has been incorrect. We probably won't be returning to this restaurant.

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“grissle time”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Their sirloin use to be as good as their filet, not this time. I'll give them another chance but hope this is not a trend.

• Visited March 2014
Opelika, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“awful filet mignon”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I have had their filet mignon 3 times and I swear it is not filet mignon!!!. It is this, hard to chew, and pretty tasteless. I want be back. I am 65 and I know what a good filet mignon is....not even close at outback. Maybe it is just the one here??

Visited February 2014