“grissle time”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Their sirloin use to be as good as their filet, not this time. I'll give them another chance but hope this is not a trend.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I have had their filet mignon 3 times and I swear it is not filet mignon!!!. It is this, hard to chew, and pretty tasteless. I want be back. I am 65 and I know what a good filet mignon is....not even close at outback. Maybe it is just the one here??

1  Thank Ann R
Reviewed January 18, 2014

This location is just across the parking lot from the Hampton Inn where we stayed. The staff was friendly and helpful. The prices were a bit more expensive than the Texas Roadhouse down the street, but, our meals were still nice. When we were there the outside temps were in the -10 to -15 range so while there is outside seating I would stay away for now.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Food is very good, prices are midrange, atmosphere is hopping and pleasant, one of my favorite places to eat.

Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

During a cold (-10*) evening.. We discovered this location. A brisk walk from our parking spot (we drive big truck) next to Walmart.. and we were seated. A delightfully warm appetizer of chips and artichoke/spinach dip started us off.

We both ordered the prime rib- 16oz... We didn't expect the item to be serves a good inch or more -thick... D E Lightful!!! It was SO tender.... It nearly melted off the fork... So SO good!!!