“Excellent & just as expected”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 59 Restaurants in Onalaska
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
LaCrosse
“Excellent & just as expected”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Outback steakhouse has always served good food. My husband and I love the steaks and are rarely disappointed. This is a chain restaurant with a formula that works. They have recently updated the interior which I think feels warmer and classier (less eclectic). My last trip was with a group of girlfriends on a Sat night. We originally planned to visit the new Texas Roadhouse about 1 mile away but it was very loud (too loud to chat in the waiting area) and there was a 20 min wait. We drove over to Outback and there was not a wait and the volume of the restaurant was excellent so we could carry on conversations.

Visited October 2012

La Crosse, Wi
“horrible”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I have been there on 2 occasions and on both times the food came back over cooked or undercooked had the crab stuffed shrimp and that came back frozen in the center. I said something to the waitress and she didn't do anything about the situation. My girlfriend who was with me got someone else's order on one occasion and on the second they sent her steak out rare. She sent it back for medium and it came back well done. Never will I come back to that crap hole or suggest this place to anyone. You would be better off eating out of a garbage can.

• Visited April 2012
Winona, Minnesota
“Nice atmosphere for a chain”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This place has been remodeled and has a classy yet cozy feel , love the rotisierie chickens on display and the place smells great .
Good standards menu with a few surprises.

Visited October 2012
Onalaska, Wisconsin
“Nice place”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We enjoy the food at Outback. It is a fun and good place to go.amy son likes to go here for his birthday.

Visited July 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Good place to eat when you are tired and hungry”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were tired and hungry and had just gotten a room next door at the Hampton Inn and were very happy to see an Outback Steakhouse right next door. We had a couple of cocktails and a wonderful dinner served by friendly, courteous staff. The Manager stopped by to check that all was well. The food was good, served attractively and hot. Just right.

Visited August 2012