“Average sports bar”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Average sports bar”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

Typical Midwest sports bar. Personally did not appeal to me as someone visiting from the Vegas area, it was a little too "country" for my tastes but is popular with the locals.

Problem began with the drinks as my patron margarita was served in......a BEER MUG. Guess that's better than a plastic cup.

They have lots of fried bar food if that's your thing. The people I went with ate and enjoyed their food, I sampled a few bites and it was decent bar food.

“meh....”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I had a french dip type sandwich (don't remember exactly) It was average and nothing to write home about. Cheese curds were very greasy and I could taste that more than the cheese.

I haven't been in here for several years...after a remodel, its more of a county tavern (hence the saloon part of the name I guess).. The bar area is just like every single bar in area...sports stuff everywhere...nothing special here.

Juke box has a huge assortment of music.....and takes credit cards.

Drinks were cheap and OK at best. A margarita was served in a tall beer glass...WHAT? No seriously...WHAT?

Bathrooms were a bit dirty and the main dining area seemed to be like eating at the elk's lodge on Friday Fish Frys.

Rochester, Minnesota
“Great, except for dirty bathrooms”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

The setting for this restaurant is very pleasant. Especially the sunsets over the water. We at there 11/16 and the bar was very busy, but we came for an early dinner. Service was fast and waitress very accommodating. We loved the fried mushrooms as appetizer. I had catfish and my wife had broiled shrimp. We recommend both. Also salad bar was clean and fresh. Prices are reasonable. As in the title, the bathrooms were both in need of attention. Paper towels all over floor and women's bathroom had no soap. This was at 4 in the afternoon!. We definitely will eat there again.

Crystal River, Florida
“Good Food for a Pub / Restaurant”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We go to Blue Moon quite often. They have reasonably priced senior lunches and dinners. Most meals include a small soup and salad bar which is very good. They also have stir fried pea pods that you can sub for your potato choice. Wednesday is buck burger night which you can combine with one pass at the soup/salad bar for around $5.00. If you like liver try theirs. It's very good!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Rich M
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Casual, good food”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We went with a family group of 14. Nice salad bar, good variety menu. Easy to find--north on 35 off 90.

• Visited October 2013