“So so good with friendly, fast and great service”
Review of Ciatti's

Ciatti's
Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Onalaska
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We went to Ciatti's Restaurant because it was number one in Onalaska Wi on Trip Advisor. But in addition the service was spectacular. I know they don't need another excellent review but we just had to give it. The waitress was awesome. We tend to split a meal and we don't order drinks which makes the tab lower and a lower tip as well. But our waitress treated us well and she deserved a great tip which we gave her. The food was out of site good. It is Italian, with good tasting bread sticks, abundant salad and delectable entree. Don't pass them by when you are in this town.

Ciattis, Owner at Ciatti's, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Thanks for visiting us while you were in the La Crosse area. We really appreciate your wonderful recommendation. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I have been to this restaurant several times, and it is consistently good. It has a wide variety of Italian dishes to offer, but also offers some interesting appetizers. I have had great success with all of the pasta dishes I have tried here. The salads are also great too. Another really important aspect of this restaurant is that they have a great happy hour in the bar area. Discounts on drinks an appetizers, that I have found to all be good. On my most recent visit, I cam e for lunch and tried the soup and half sandwich. The sandwich was honestly not very good (I had the Italian sub), but the soup was delicious!!! I cannot remember the name of it, but the waitress described it as an Italian chili. It was spicy, but what I would consider just the right amount of spicy. If I did lunch again, I think I would pass on the sandwich and just do a soup and salad combo. There breadsticks are also great. All said, this is a solid restaurant time and time again, and I would highly recommend it.

Ciattis, Owner at Ciatti's, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Thank you for your review! We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your sandwich selection and will take your feedback under consideration for future improvements. We hope to see you again soon when we will strive to meet and exceed your expectations!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Unfortunately, we had better expectations of our Ciatti's based on what we had heard from others. This experience lacked enthusiasm from the employees, perhaps from lack of experience? ... We don't know. Our orders were taken in timely fashion, but took longer to arrive than we would expect. My Chicken Alfredo dinner was dry and lacked any robust favors. Our server had to be addressed several times to receive drink & breadstick refills. We felt prices were high for the quality of food & services received. Will not be returning to this Ciatti's in the future.

Ciattis, Owner at Ciatti's, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Thank you for visiting Ciattis and moreover for providing us such candid feedback. Please be assured that we will be addressing your review with our staff to work on our future improvements. Please visit us again soon so we can show you the true Ciattis Italian experience!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Wow! I just loved this place! It was so nice and just perfect! The food is amazing and the menu offers a good selection. I got the lunch buffet and the Mediterranean Flatbread was so good! They have absolutely my favorite restaurant breadsticks ever. I wouldn't change a thing about this restaurant!

2  Thank Kaitlyn Marie S
Reviewed May 26, 2014

The food was great. Had the spiced beef tips appatizer, which was excellent. The spagetti and meatballs were very good as well. It seemed that everyone had very good food. Large portions. The only complaint I had was that our waitress was very young and didn't seem well suited for serving at a restaurant as classy as this one. I would go back, but this is not my top choice for food in the area.

Been to Ciatti's? Share your experiences!