“Great place to eat”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Ciattis has become our families favorite place to "go out to eat" for birthdays, anniverseries, celebrations, etc.. Food is great, people are attentive, atmoshpere is very relaxed and subdues, prices are OK.

There are newer reviews for Ciatti's

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Looked on trip advisor for place to eat. Rated very high and couldn't agree more.
Good wine selections and happy hour.

1  Thank Seattlefirefighter
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

The food and service was great love love love the seafood cannelloni. Only complaint I have is they really need to clean a little better.

1  Thank 868JackieH
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Had dinner with family and friends. Food was great. Service was great. Atmosphere was great. If we get back to this area, we will surely return to this restaurant. Everyone had a very enjoyable evening.

Ciattis, Owner at Ciatti's, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Ciatti's. We will look forward to seeig you again soon!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

My girlfriend took me on a date here to celebrate a promotion I had recently received. She had been before, but it was my first time. Everything was great. We had a small wait for our table, but we were able to sit in the bar area and have drinks while we waited. The server was extremely nice and helpful, without being overbearing. The food was excellent and came out quickly. Everything was clean and the decor was nice. I would definitely pick going here over other chain Italian restaurants.

My only real complaint, which some may see as a good thing, is the range of dress code. Some were dressed very nice like they were on date, while others looked like they just got back from hunting. People wearing dirty pants and camouflage hats ruins the atmosphere a little bit when you have put effort in to looking nice for a date.

It still earns 5 stars from me though, excellent food and service.

1  Thank flipzmode

Been to Ciatti's? Share your experiences!