Hampton Inn Lacrosse Onalaska
$40
$89
Econo Lodge(La Crosse)
$49
Quality Inn(La Crosse)(Great Value!)
$63
All reviewsoutback steakhouseair purifiercookiesla crosserestaurants within walking distancea hilton honors memberrubber duckiesexcellent place to stayparking lotroom was cleanoatmealhousekeeping staffvery nice hotelfree breakfastwe've stayedfitness centerwould stay here again
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We got caught in a snow storm and spent one night in the hotel. We were quite pleased overall. We stayed in a room with two double beds. It was a little odd that it was two double beds as opposed to two queens but they were clean and comfortable. I appreciated that they have duvet covers that they now clean regularly. When we left the following morning, a gentleman who works for the hotel had cleaned the snow off our car. That was very generous and very much appreciative. I would be happy to recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The Onalaska Hampton was exactly what I expected for cleanliness, location, and service - it was all top-notch. Internet service worked well, rooms were spotless, and the property was clean and very well managed.

My only complaint was that I found this hotel extra noisy - I was on the first floor, and had plenty of noise throughout the night from my neighbours and from upstairs, along with noise from the hallways - it felt like 2 TVs were on in my room at times, and that the door was open to the hall. I'm not sure if I had loud neighbours during my stay, or if this hotel just has thin walls/doors that allow the sound to come through.

I would come back, but insist on a room on the top floor (away from any neighbours).

Room Tip: Loud rooms - pick a room away from others on the top floor for good sleep!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank NFTravller1
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Very good experience - everything clean and well organized. Immaculate. Good hot breakfasts, with healthy food choices for those who don't go for eggs or breakfast meats. Staff cleaned snow and ice off car windows after snow storm - very impressive!

Room Tip: Rooms with the whirlpool are large and worth the added fee.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2013

In the past month we've stayed at 3 LaCrosse hotels for ski races at Mt. LaCrosse. This was the best. Because there was a large high school race at the hill, the hotel set up a meeting room to be the wax room for skiers and coaches. This was a great service.

Since it was Super Bowl Sunday, our team ordered take out pizza and the large breakfast room with the big TV was the perfect place to watch the game.

The rooms were excellent, and the breakfast was great for the athletes before a full day on the slopes.

The one down side was the sign that said that the hot tub was out of order due to a broken heater. The date on the note indicated that it had been broken for a week by that time. A month later I talked to someone who had stayed there and it was still not repaired. For people who spent all day outside in Wisconsin February, it would have been nice to have it open.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is a very nice hotel at a good value. I have stayed here many times. They serve a good hot breakfast, the rooms are clean, the staff is friendly and helpful. The location is excellent. It's easy to get to and is close to the interstate.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends