“Clean. Nice bedding” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Onalaska
Onalaska, Wisconsin
“Clean. Nice bedding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

I'm not sure why this is considered a 2 star hotel. It was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The check in staff was very nice and accommodating. The outside could use some enhancements. Overall definitely worth the price.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank BigFishingFan
Ryan K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you for the 5 star review. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable hotel. I will also thank my staff for provided you with outstanding service. The reason we are a two star hotel is because we are a limited service hotel and offer less amenities compared to a full service hotel. Thank you again for your 5 star review and we look forward to your next trip to Onalaska.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Could not have asked for a better stay! Check-in at the hotel was smooth and fast. From the outside the hotel looked a little run down, but the inside was updated and clean. The room was very spacious and could not find anything bad. Most hotels have uncomfortable beds but the Comfort Inn did not skimp on mattress quality. Enjoyed the pool which was also good but would have been nice to have the hot tub. Breakfast in the morning was fresh and had a vaiety of items to choose from. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Nicholas A
Ryan K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you for taking your time and giving our hotel a positive review. It always a pleasure to hear that my staff was on point, from check in to check out because they deserve all the credit. Be sure to come visit us in the spring and summer to see our beautiful hanging flower baskets. Thank you again for reviewing our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again.
Palmyra, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Passed through town and enjoyed my stay. Was trying to figure out a way to take the bed home with me. The king bed was so comfortable. The employees are very friendly and when told I would be emailed a receipt for my stay it was done promptly and I appreciate that! Breakfast was out very early and it was very good. My only complaint and it really isn't a bad complaint is that the TV channels are very limited. But I enjoy my stay. Thank you!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Dustin D
Ryan K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for your 5-star review Dustin. Our recent bedding update has been a huge hit. I'm glad you didn't take the bed home with you, but you are more than welcome to visit again. Our team will be excited to provide you with a friendly smile and a helping hand. I will look into adding more variety to our TV channels and appreciate your comment.
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

We have stayed in this hotel many times while visiting family in the area. We stayed one night in December 2013, and as usual the room was clean and quiet. The hotel is convenient to both La crosse and Onalaska, with restaurants and shopping mall nearby. The breakfast is adequate with hot and cold items. The hotel is a good value for the price. However, we did enjoy the hotel more when it offered a jacuzzi as well as a pool.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for being a loyal guest to the Onalaska Comfort Inn! It is our pleasure to provide you and all of our guests with a clean and quiet room at a reasonable price. Thank you for your kind review and we look forward to your next trip to La Crosse.
Lone Rock
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

so we enjoyed our stay yhe room was nice size and the best part as they allowed dogs and do not charge extra for them. The Staff were all very friendly and were always ready to help. Cable was not great but luckly we brough some DVD and they had a dvd player we could use for our stay. It was very busy and load but that was due to the hockey termeante that was going on. we are planing on staying there many more times and will stay at other Comfort Inn while we traval due to the fact that they like dogs but woild stay there even if we did not have our dogs. we were very happy. Pool was small but warm.:)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ryan K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to hear that you and your dog enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel. I would agree that our cable selections is limited, but it was great thinking to bring DVD's since we offer DVD players and no additional cost. Thank you again for such a great review and we look forward to providing great accommodations for you and your friends.
Delafield, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

Typical Comfort Inn. We had a dbl queen room. It was comfortable & clean. Bathroom was adequate. Breakfast was the usual continental fair. We prefer to travel with our 2 dogs if possible. This is not always easy. This hotel is very accomodating towards pets Well worth the money. Even without the dogs, I would stay here again..

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ryan K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for taking your time and reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. We were more than happy to accommodate you and your two dogs, since we are a pet friendly hotel. Thank you again for reviewing our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

One of the best beds I have ever slept in at a hotel. Breakfast was good. I would have liked to get in my room earlier. Parking is good. Fair amount of things close to hotel as well. In this town I haves stayed here a few times visiting my children and every time the staff has been cordial.

Stayed October 2013
Ryan K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you for taking your time and reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. I'm happy to hear that our bed is one of the best beds you've ever slept in. We just recently updated all of our bedding in our hotel and it is great to hear such positive feedback. Every bed now has both firm and soft pillow, as well as new comforters. Thank you again for reviewing our hotel and we look forward to your next visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Onalaska
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - La Crosse
Baymont Inn & Suites La Crosse/Onalaska
Hampton Inn Lacrosse Onalaska
Settle Inn & Suites La Crosse
Microtel Inn by Wyndham Onalaska/La Crosse
Holiday Inn Express Onalaska (La Crosse Area)

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!