“I can't believe it is still here.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
George Webb Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 85 Restaurants in Oconomowoc
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I used to stop here for breakfast when I was going to college in late 60's. I love breakfast at George Webb's.

There are newer reviews for George Webb Restaurant

Reviewed December 17, 2011

A friendly face that greets Oconomowoc's citizenry with a smile each day. And an old friend that welcomes Oconomowoc's alumni as they return for the holidays. Don't miss out on this little gem of O-town. Friendly service, convenient location, hours that can't be beat, and a menu will appeal to even the most critical of critics.

1  Thank Mike F
Reviewed May 25, 2011

I eat at webb in waukesha 3 or 4 times a week on sunset and it is great. Have been to oconomowoc webb several times the past few weeks and it has never been great. Today the food was beyond awful and the staff served it anyway. I complained about the raw sausage so they reaced it with cooked but spoiled sausage. The hash browns were raw, the bacon burnt and the ham cold and coated in black crusty stuff from the grill.. And for God sakes don't ask to substitute a pancake for toast it cannot be done.

Reviewed April 19, 2009

I have eaten at George Webb twice, both times I got sick. This place tastes worse than Denny's at best, no wonder there are fewer and fewer George Webb Restaurants (if you can call it that). Yuck!!

Reviewed March 21, 2008

Webbs is good any time of day or night! I always get the Eggs Benedict. Sometimes the Grilled Ham and Swiss on Rye if it's my 2nd visit of the day, or just a Double Cheeseburger is pretty great. I know people who love the Chili but I've never tried it, I'm diggin the Chicken Flavored noodle.