“Friday Fish Fry”

Add it.
Stone Bank Pub & Eatery
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This is the first time I have had a fish fry at this restaurant,but believe me it won't be my last. This restaurant just went to the top of my list for a Wed. or Fri. fish fry. Got seated right away and while we were looking at the menu the waitress took our drink order. Drinks came in a couple minutes and she took our order,she brought us out some cole slaw,potatoe salad.& 2 kinds of breads.It only seem like 10 minutes & the all you can eat fish fry was there,the potatoe pancakes were the best I've had since the last time my mother made them, the fish was thick & moist with a thin coating & by time I ate my meal I didn't have any room left to order more fish & I can eat a lot of fish. Trust me on this one, you will love the all you can eat fish fry.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

Always lookin for a better fish fry and I think I got a new favorite. We were greeted and seated with a big smile. Drinks were ordered , Big selection of tap beers , one of the few places I found Shock Top. Before we ordered Melanie delivered a bread basket which had some type of sweet bread and rye bread , both really good. We also got a dish of potatoe salad and a dish of cole slaw. We were kinda confused , did we already order ?? was the waitress a mind reader ?? When you are older than dirt you do tend to forget things but NO everyone gets those with any order. Then we did order , we got the all you can eat cod . It came with a choice of potatoes , we went with the home made potatoe pancakes with apple sauce and were glad we did , Best I ever got in a restaurant , better that my mama made !! We thought it couldn't get any better than this but the New England Clam Chowder was unbelieveable , not your typical out of the can Cambels stuff , again homemade and all I can say is WOW !!! Lookin for a Great Fish Fry in a Great place with friendy , happy people ?? Ya gotta try this place !!! I bet their other stuff is good too. We will be checkin it out soon .

5  Thank CQtopgun
Reviewed February 4, 2011

The food was wonderful, I had the T-Bone and it was cooked perfect for my taste. The green beans on the side were fresh and cooked with scallots, they were the best green beans I've ever had. I even tried to rereate them at home and was unsuccessful, guess we will have to go back just for the green beans! The service is very good, our waitress was pleasent and paid great attention to us. I would recommend The Stone Bank Pub & Eatery!!!

Reviewed April 19, 2009

Bland. The food is mediocre here. The service is nothing to write home about.

1  Thank HarveyThomas