“Great food and service”

Rick's Steak House
Ranked #51 of 85 Restaurants in Oconomowoc
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Great food and good service. Ate breakfast, lunch and dinner over the weekend. Loved having Nikki wait on us!

There are newer reviews for Rick's Steak House

Reviewed August 3, 2012

The food was good is about the only thing positive I could say about Rick's. I had lunch there yesterday. I usually write positive reviews. Not so this time. We arrived at 12:05. They were NOT busy. We were seated promptly and that is all that happened. After 20 minutes wait (I did time it), someone brought us menus. Perhaps another 10 minutes passed before the wait staff took our order. That wait was not bad. Then we waited for lunch. It was 45 minutes and we asked twice if they would be bringing our lunch soon. No one ordered anything that should have taken very long and they really were not busy. Staff stood around talking. No one asked us if we wanted anything to drink. We all drank our water and after a while asked for more. The waitress asked us when she took our order if we wanted separate tabs and we said yes. She did not bring them at the end. When our meal finally came, it was warm and tasty. All four of us had things that were left off, however. One person was missing two items. We asked for them and never got them. Waitress never came back to ask how we were doing. Honestly they were NOT busy. We were there for a conference. I would not go back. Worst service I have ever encountered.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

My husband had a Chicken Pesto Panini (I think?) and I had the Prime Rib. WOW! Soooo delicious and the server we had was very bubbly! She made us feel so special! I only wish I could remember her name. :(

Reviewed June 24, 2012

The food was very good and low prices. The server was nice and suggested some fun things to do in the area during our stay.

Reviewed April 19, 2009

I went here after a game of golf expecting a medium to high-end steak place and was very disappointed. My steak was alright but not great and the potato side was cold/lukewarm. My server didn't seem to care when I told her this.

1  Thank HarveyThomas