“So good!”

Rick's Steak House
Ranked #51 of 85 Restaurants in Oconomowoc
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 3, 2012

My husband had a Chicken Pesto Panini (I think?) and I had the Prime Rib. WOW! Soooo delicious and the server we had was very bubbly! She made us feel so special! I only wish I could remember her name. :(

There are newer reviews for Rick's Steak House

Reviewed June 24, 2012

The food was very good and low prices. The server was nice and suggested some fun things to do in the area during our stay.

Reviewed April 19, 2009

I went here after a game of golf expecting a medium to high-end steak place and was very disappointed. My steak was alright but not great and the potato side was cold/lukewarm. My server didn't seem to care when I told her this.

1  Thank HarveyThomas