“a marriage to cherish at the Inn at Pine Terrace”

Inn at Pine Terrace
Ranked #1 of 1 Oconomowoc B&B and Inns
milwaukee
“a marriage to cherish at the Inn at Pine Terrace”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My wife and I wanted to spend the weekend somewhere where we could renew our relationship of 35 plus years together. We have stayed overnight in a number of places over the years, but the Inn at Pine Terrace offered the best environment for a romantic getaway. We thoroughly enjoyed the peacefulness, the cleanliness, the ambiance of the Inn as well as the gracious, friendly, and very accommodating host in John, who also excelled in his cooking and food presentation style. We would highly recommend this place to anyone who desires a very enjoyable time away from home.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I recently hosted a meeting at this inn for a local organization in the Parlor Room. Our innkeeper, John, went above and beyond my expectations for a two hour meeting by opening up his entire inn for our attendees. He provided an assortment of hot and cold drinks and the table service needed for our cocktails and snacks. This inn provided a really cozy, swanky atmosphere that promoted great socializing.

Many of our guests asked me for a brief history of the inn, which I had no idea of. I asked John if he could give our group a short history of the place and he happily obliged! He also walked through the inn with our guests answering any questions that they had about his rooms and decor. I think that we got to tour at least eight of the rooms, and I can tell you that each of them were cozy, warm, and inviting!

I highly recommend this hotel for you, your family, or business associates who may visit town. I would also return to host another event here, as it was very easy to plan, coordinate, and execute our meeting. We had an incredibly high turn-out for this event, and all of our guests left happy! I even had one guest comment that she wanted to use the space for her parents 50th wedding anniversary party. Event success!!

Room Tip: The upstairs turret room was my favorite!!!!!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Middleton, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 2, 2014

This is a unique Victorian with lovely accommodating hosts and the food is tremendous! We have a family band and stayed after performing at the Oconomowac PAC. Our schedule was difficult, but John was VERY accommodating. We had a lovely stay!

Room Tip: Lovely views from most rooms and we had wonderful morning sun. Let John know what you want, he will...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Oneonta, Alabama
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We have stayed here a number of times over the past twenty years, and I always look forward to returning. The rooms are very comfortable, clean and so well decorated. In my most recent visit, the food was excellent...the best it has ever been. The inn keeper was so welcoming, and he did everything possible to make me feel right at home. If we return again to this area, this is certainly where we will be staying.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Glenview, Illinois
Reviewed January 18, 2014

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised by this Victorian mansion. Our room was decorated in period although with all the modern amenities. The food was well prepared and satisfying. They were experiencing a heating problem in the lower floors the day were arrived, but the proprietors did everything we could have wanted to spare us from the cold, and the furnace was repaired the next day. We look forward to returning to this delight in more clement weather.

Room Tip: Our room had a whirlpool tub, but not all do. Our room was on the top (3rd) floor which may not wor...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Chincoteague Island, Virginia
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This beautiful home has not been updated in years.
Our stay was very disappointing.
It was not very clean when we arrived and our room was not made up
when we returned later afternoon. The food is not at all what we expect
to have at a B & B. We received two "slices" of a muffin that was not homemade??
as well as store-bought quiche. Very disappointing.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 2012roadtrip
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Every year, a friend and I stay at a different B&B in south central Wisconsin, and this was our 20-someteenth B&B - and this place was top shelf! Delicious food (we could smell the breakfast muffins baking the night before), lovely cocoa-and-coffee amenities plus bowl of fresh fruit for snacks in the sunroom, very quiet sleeping quarters, up-to-date bathroom facilities, and lots of historic lore that the owners generously shared. Close to downtown shops, too. We'll be back!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank shawnschey
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oconomowoc
The Delafield Hotel
The Delafield Hotel
#1 of 4 in Delafield
Hilton Garden Inn Oconomowoc
Staybridge Suites Milwaukee West Oconomowoc
La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Delafield
Holiday Inn Express Delafield
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Delafield

Been to Inn at Pine Terrace? Share your experiences!