“We'll be back!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Oconomowoc
Saukville, United States
“We'll be back!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We had a block of rooms reserved for a family wedding in Oconomowoc WI. Location was only 10 minutes from reception hall. Easy access. My mother who turned 83 Friday night was given a candle in her dessert and we sang. Easy access for elderly in handicap room. The staff was outstanding with greetings, friendliness, & going beyond with creating gluten-free food for dinner Friday night. Highly recommend this Hilton! Thank you staff for all you do.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Milwaukee
Reviewed February 28, 2014

This hotel was nestled right off I-94 highway, easy to find and good for 1-3 night stay. We stayed there for a quick breather and short drive from Milwaukee (where we live). My husband and I took some time away (Valentine's weekend) and it was nice to relax on a Friday night, enjoy a decent fish fry and meet new people. The room was spacious, clean and fresh. The only drawback was our mattress had a huge dent in right side. He said it was the best bed he had ever slept in. I disagreed because I literally sunk in that one spot. (:. After he went on my side of the bed, he understood my disappointment. Overall, everything was very nice.

Room Tip: We had the junior suite, which was an open living room, TV, microwave, keurig coffee, refrigerator...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Harrisburg, United States
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Once I learned to say the name of the town... I spent 1 night here on a business trip that was about 45 minutes away. Prefer Hilton properties and that is why I chose it. Very clean, friendly, easily accessibly hotel. The staff was wonderful, room clean and fresh. Will be staying there again on my next trip later in the year.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Philadelphia, PA
Reviewed February 3, 2014

My husband and I stayed here twice in December while visiting friends in the area. We have stayed in numerous Hiltons, and this one ranked as one of the better ones in terms of the graciousness of the staff, spaciousness of the rooms, and even snacks in the spacious lobby (nice to grab a snack and hot cup of coffee after trekking around all day). We also appreciated the small business office off the lobby with 2 PCs and printers, enabling us to print boarding passes.

The price we paid was very fair. The location was easy to access from the highway. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 27, 2014

My daughters and I spent a weekend at the hotel. The room, lobby, etc. were all clean and inviting. The staff was friendly but not super helpful. For example, my Hilton honors expired but they told me to just try calling sometime...you'd think they'd be able to help sort that out. Also, we never received our bill the final morning so we had to go to the lobby to check out. I'm not sure when the last time I had to formally check out of a hotel. Plus at $175/night (including tax), it was very pricey.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Illinois
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Very convenient location to I-94, and price was better than anything comparable within the corridor west of Milwaukee. I arrived after dark on a cold, wintery night in January, and was immediately impressed by the warm, spacious lobby/restaurant area - not at all what you expect from a hotel right off the interstate, but something Hilton Garden Inns always do right.
Check-in was the easiest I've ever had out of probably 100 in the last three years, which is saying something. No need to pull out a credit card or dig around for my ID while juggling all my bags, just fast and friendly, as it should be in 2013 when everything was done online a week prior.
Rooms are very spacious and comfortable. Nothing fancy, but everything you need, and very, very quiet, which was also great. Water pressure in the shower was also excellent.
I had breakfast in the morning at the in-lobby restaurant, which was far better than I was expecting. Great omelet, very good hasbrowns, and great coffee.
I didn't use the pool or the fitness room, but both looked very clean and inviting. Business center was nice, although only one of the two PCs was working.
I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Denton, United States
Reviewed January 14, 2014

The hotel was an excellent value! The room was quiet, well furnished, very helpful staff. The wifi was even good! I would highly recommend staying here when in the Oconomowoc area. As a major plus, there is a Starbucks in the shopping center just in front of the hotel!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oconomowoc
Staybridge Suites Milwaukee West Oconomowoc
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Delafield
Comfort Suites of Johnson Creek
Comfort Suites of Johnson Creek
#1 of 2 in Johnson Creek

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Oconomowoc? Share your experiences!