“Todd's Grill”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I had the fish fry here and it was very tasty. There are front and back entrances to this restaurant. In front you enter a "bar", and can have food ordered there. Or, walk back and you enter the restaurant part. I was greeted right away, and sat at the next available table. There was no wait. Waitress took my drink order and gave menus. They have a great fish fry, with other selections of burgers, soups, and steaks etc.. You get a good amount of food, and it is cooked just right. I have been here several times, and enjoy the food every time. It has the "bar" atmosphere but has some good food too.

3  Thank milwdawn

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Lunched on a Friday, great burgers - had the 1/4 lb and enjoyed juicy, hot burgers on the right sized bun. Clam chowder was tasty, not at all 'chalky' as many restaurants serve. Great service - even the fries were super hot and crisp. Good bar food, excellent service and main street tacky decor right in downtown oconomowoc make this a great place for a good lunch.

1  Thank Beck W
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I was in town for training,I stopped in and was greeted by a friendly crew,made me feel at home,I ordered the French onion soup which was excellent and the ribeye,which also came exactly as ordered. I couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable meal.

1  Thank Roverjunk
Reviewed March 25, 2012

We love their fish fry. They have the best cole slaw and potatoe salad. Their perch is done just right and the baked or fried fish is very good

1  Thank OttawaWi
Reviewed February 25, 2012

We were told it would be a 45 minute wait ,well it was two hrs. before we were seated! The drink prices went up everytime you ordered. When the food came we had no silverware, then when the cole slaw came in a big bowl for all of us to share they didn't give us any plates. When we talked to todd he said maybe todd's wasn't right place for us!! We would never go back there again & would caution anyone that would even think about going there!!!

1  Thank John H

Been to Grill 164? Share your experiences!