“Fantastic Place for Breakfast”
Review of Burnt toast - CLOSED

Burnt toast
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Fantastic Place for Breakfast”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in and had breakfast and the food was amazing. Benny and Dani made you feel right at home. We will be back in the future. Do yourself a favor and stop by and try it.

1 Thank Berkley1976

Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
“Great cozy place to grab a bite to eat!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Wonderful experience all around! Enjoyable, friendly place to go with really good food! The staff was great, they made me feel so welcome as if I was part of their very own family. I plan on going to Burnt Toast for many more enjoyable meals!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank 212212212212
Muscatine, Iowa
“Huge portions!”
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Wow, glad tripadvisor found this place for us. Us Iowa boys were hungry for breakfast and did they deliver! Food was awesome, I highly recommend the Ragin' Cajun omelet with sausage and also cheesy hash browns. Our server Dani was real and friendly and made sure we were never waiting on something we shouldn't be waiting on. I'll be back!

Visited February 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful food, excellent service and great atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Best burger ever, so many choices! Eggs, grilled onions, mushrooms, etc. Benny and Dani will treat you right and your experience here will make your day! Bad day? Stop in!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Finerer
Connecticut
“Good breakfast and great company”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Great breakfast cooked to order. Hash browns crispy and he will add onions and/or cheese if you wish. Not the biggest place and is a bit rustic but it fits the bill

He will make anything you want and sometimes it is nice to just say "make me what's good"

I would return again