“Surprisingly good for a chain”

Chili's Grill & Bar Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 85 Restaurants in Oconomowoc
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Traveling solo and not wanting to venture far from my hotel, Chili's was a very easy choice. I'm usually a huge chain fan, but sometimes when you are eating solo, it is nice to know what to expect - bar area, consistent menu, etc. Exactly as expected in that regard.
Apparently I haven't been to a Chili's in a while, as their menu seemed to have changed a lot from the last time I was there. All the standby's were there, but someone seems to have figured out that less is more when it comes to menu presentation - no more mini-books with 17 inserts falling all over the place. A time saver that I appreciate.
Service at the bar was great - drink was made quickly and correctly. They seemed to be a little slow due to the terrible weather, but that just meant there was more than enough staff, and everyone was in a really great mood - they all seemed happy to be there, which is nice to see.
The burger and fries I ordered were very good, and not so much that you felt like you needed to be wheeled out of there after finishing dinner.
Overall a very pleasant experience, and definitely your best bet if you are staying close to I-94.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Good service with friendly wait staff. Food was tasty and delivered hot. Menu is typical Chili's throughout the country so you can always count on this standby. Located close to I94 so easy to get to.

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

All food arrived as ordered. Friendly staff. Drink deliver was a little slow; however, we came in the middle of the afternoon (typically they will run a skeleton crew during a slow time, but it was the day after Christmas). Place seemed clean.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

My wife had never been to a chili's before. I ordered a soup and sandwich special. Everything was very good but if you like bacon don't look for a lot of it at this Chili's. My wife had another dish with bacon but she could only find a few small pieces as well. Otherwise good, friendly service.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This restaurant is located right across the street from the Hilton Garden inn. The food is as what would be expected from a chain but still good.

I sat in the bar area so I could watch sports which is a plus.