“good food!”

Cuisines: American
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
“good food!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Surprisingly good food and reasonably priced. Hard to find but worth the effort. Best wings in town and had a very good taco salad.

Wisconsin, United States
“Friday night fish fry to die for!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The Cornerstone's Fish Fry is by far one of the best we've ever had since moving to WI in June (and eating out A LOT!). We order the beer battered cod. You get three good sized pieces. The first time I had haystack onion rings, which were great. Every other time we've ordered the potato pancakes. They even give you a pineapple fritter with maple butter for dessert. The fritter alone is worth fighting a war over! Usually we split an order, and they set it up so we each get separate portions. The service has always been good too.

We've tried their nachos, which are also good. We love their French fries with cheese sauce, and their Taco Thursdays during Happy Hour.

Our only complaint has been an overly rude, loud patron who recently has been hanging out at the bar and cursing...hopefully management will discourage his patronage. Other than that, it is one of our favorite places in Oconomowoc.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Cindy A
Viola, Illinois, United States
“Nice place to eat, drink and unwind!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for a mid afternoon lunch. We had just traveled up from near the Quad Cities in Illinois and were looking for a place to have a couple brews and a meal. Seems we picked the right spot! I had the Tuesday wing special and my wife had a portobello burger. It was all excellent! The waitress was very nice and informed us that we had been there during Happy Hour so you all know what that means. 1/2 priced drinks! Anyway, the Cornerstone is a great place to visit when you are in Oconomowoc.

• Visited August 2013
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Burger in Oconomowoc, WI”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I went to Cornerstone today and ordered two hamburgers. My wife ordered the Wisconsin Black and Blue with jalapenos and sweet potato fries and I ordered the Haystack Burger with Black and Tan Onion rings. We tend to share our food when we go out. This was ideal as I would have a hard time deciding between these two next time. Both burgers were cooked to a perfect medium. They were juicy and well seasoned. I have had other burgers in town and one other place does have a great burger but when you filter in the cost and ambiance, Cornerstone's burger is the best.

• Visited June 2013
Watertown, WI
“Great food each and every time!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have ordered from here several times for lunch and each time something different. The food was great every time!

• Visited May 2013