“Wake Up Rested & Feeling Fine”

Staybridge Suites Milwaukee West Oconomowoc
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Oconomowoc
River Falls, Wisconsin
“Wake Up Rested & Feeling Fine”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Sleep well. Enjoy a nice comfortable bed. Wake Up hungry & take advantage of the delicious breakfast in the dining room. You'll thank me for this recommendation. A Fun Experience. Check it out.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Stever57

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Brownsville, TX
Reviewed October 20, 2011

very clean, everything within reach, refrigerator, microwave, pans, utensils, dishwasher, etc....very comfortable beds, pillows very fluffy, linen smelled really good.

Room Tip: make sure you ask for room service if staying over the weekend, this is only done upon request.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Palari
Sun City Center, Florida
Reviewed October 13, 2011

This was our first stay at a Staybridge facility and we were very pleased.
We'll definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank motherzz
Elburn, Illinois
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I really liked the hotel. It was clean, modern and just overall pleasing to the eye. My only issues were the breakfast could really use another hot option and better quality items.... bacon so thin it was barely there. The other thing was that our party had requested an early check in. Check in at 4pm is pretty late and we needed to leave for a party at 3pm and wouldn't be getting back until really late. We got to the hotel by 2pm hoping our room was ready. It was not :( They said they would call us when it was ready but they never called so we had to leave for the party and then got stuck checking in at 1am. I think it would really help this hotel if they made check in at 3pm..... and if customer service was better. If you say you will call...... CALL! I typically stay at the Marriott Residence Inn but I thought I would give this place a shot but the customer service just wasn't there compared to the Marriott.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank kariensean
Rapid City, South Dakota
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Another really nice hotel. Great room, great staff. And it was located far enough away from Milwaukee to be "rural".

Room Tip: Ask for upgrade if Platinum level frequent traveler
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Wausau, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 3, 2011

Stayed at this hotel for one night while passing through town and couldn't be happier. It looks like a newer property, is well maintained and very clean. Our room was large with a sofa seating area and small kitchenette (with a large fridge). The front desk staff were friendly and I was surprised to see a free USA Today on a weekend on the counter. I didn't visit the pool area, but it looked larger than the average hotel pool. I also did not make it to the breakfast buffet, but my husband was impressed and reported that they had hot foods like pancakes, hashbrowns, eggs, and cut fresh fruit. The breakfast seating area was large and nice looking. The room was quiet at night, and the bed was comfortable. The hotel also has ever highway access and is close to restaurants and a grocery store. I am a pretty particular person as far as cleaniness and noise are concerned and I would definately stay here again for any purpose.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank mschuh03
Rochester, MN
Reviewed September 19, 2011

I booked the Staybridge Suites through hotwire as a place to stay for my husband and I during a weekend where he was running an ultra-race nearby. After booking for just the two of us, plans changed and we had to bring our two children (1 year old and 6 year old). I wasn't sure if the room I had reserved through hotwire would accommodate our whole family, so I was a bit nervous. When we checked in, I asked if there were any upgrades available and they said it would be an additional $90 per night charge. I was not prepared to pay so much (by the way, I've seen articles in newspapers and magazines that suggest asking for hotel upgrades when you check in, but no matter who I have booked my room through - I have NEVER received an upgrade -- who writes those articles?!?). But the check-in clerk told me that the room did include a king-size bed and a queen-size sofa sleeper, so it sounded like the room might be big enough after all. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the studio suite we were given had plenty of room for us to use the two beds and a pack-n-play crib for my youngest. The room had a full kitchen as well. The hotel is obviously meant for extended stay guests, but it suited our needs perfectly.

The daily breakfast was wonderful. It included dry cereals, oatmeal, eggs, bacon/sausage, yogurt, fresh fruit, cottage cheese, make your own waffles, muffins, juice, coffee, teas and soft drinks. I was most impressed by the soft drink machine as I am not a coffee drinker and usually have to bring my own Diet Coke along for breakfast!

The hotel pool was large and clean and included a hot tub as well. Although we did not use the fitness room, it looked small, but adequate. One feature to the hotel that I have never seen before was the movie theater. There was a small room off of the breakfast area that had a projection blu-ray player and probably 6-8 reclining home theater seats. You could choose from a long list of movies and watch them in comfort.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank jehcekah
SandLHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites Milwaukee West Oconomowoc, responded to this review, September 26, 2011
Dear jehcekah,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at Staybridge Suites in Oconomowoc. As an extended stay property, we find it is not uncommon for families with young children to really appreciate certain amenities they're not used to at other hotel properties, such as the large guest suites, kitchenettes, complimentary hot breakfast buffet, and yes, even the movie theater. We also have a putting green outside and grills! Thank you again for your business, and your review. We hope to host your family again soon.

Kind regards, Erin Ruppenthal, S&L Hospitality
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oconomowoc
Hilton Garden Inn Oconomowoc
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Delafield
Comfort Suites of Johnson Creek
Comfort Suites of Johnson Creek
#1 of 2 in Johnson Creek

Been to Staybridge Suites Milwaukee West Oconomowoc? Share your experiences!