“New Place To Stay When I'm In The Area!”

Staybridge Suites Milwaukee West Oconomowoc
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Oconomowoc
Fort Madison, Iowa
“New Place To Stay When I'm In The Area!”
Reviewed March 24, 2011

I'm trying to come up with a negative for this hotel and the only thing I can think of is that my key card didn't work. The Staff quickly corrected. Great and clean room. Friendly service and all the "extras" (e.g., Sundowner reception; breakfast; etc.) will make me stay again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
SandLHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites Milwaukee West Oconomowoc, responded to this review, May 16, 2011
Dear rdavidc,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and positive review of Staybridge Suites Milwaukee West in Oconomowoc. We value your business and look forward to hosting your stay again soon.

Sincerely, Erin Ruppenthal, S&L Hospitality

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Merrill
Reviewed March 13, 2011

While visiting the Milwaukee area, we have a new place to stay!! It is a perfect location. Right off of the freeway and five minutes from restaraunts and grocery stores.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 4, 2011

Came into town to visit an ailing relative in a hospital across the street. The room is spacious and is equipped with a kitchenette. Very clean and still feels brand new. The staff has been very helpful. It has a nice size indoor pool. Theater room in the lobby area is a nice touch.
Would recommend to anyone traveling to this area for any extended amount of time. It's nice to be able to do some cooking away from home if you don't want to eat out every meal.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Wisconsin
Reviewed December 31, 2010

We recently stayed here as we were traveling for the holidays. We needed a hotel that accepted pets and for only a small fee, Staybridge fit the bill. We stayed in a one bedroom suite and found it to be spacious and fit our needs perfectly. We were traveling with our 10 year old daughter and 7 month old boston terrier and the hotel put us in a room not too far from the door which led us to the area for pets to take care of their business. The hotel provided baggies and a spot to throw away what our dog left behind in the snow. The hotel also provided a wine and snack reception as well as a free hot breakfast and is located just seconds of off the interstate. I would definitely recommend this hotel to travelers with pets or without.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Appleton, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 28, 2010

Simmons firm mattresses. Stayed with ages 1, 3, 13 and my husband and I. The woman at the desk was super sweet! She cooked our frozen pizzas for us in their kitchen because they did not have ovens in their rooms. The room was VERY CLEAN! The pool was nice, and the hot tub was hot! Their breakfast was really nice. I was very impressed overall, especially for the low rates. They are in a very easy area to find. The suites are a great size! OH! The theater seating with big screen was playing my favorite movie when we got there too! and they have laundry facilities.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank WifeNMother
SandLHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites Milwaukee West Oconomowoc, responded to this review, November 24, 2010
Dear WifeNMother,

Thank you so much for choosing Staybridge Suites- Oconomowoc at Pabst Farms and for taking a few minutes to share your positive review with others. I'm glad you enjoyed your suite, our friendly guest service, and the complimentary breakfast buffet.

We value and appreciate your business and we hope to have the opportunity to host your stay again soon.

Sincerely, Erin Ruppenthal, S&L Hospitality
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed October 7, 2010

After reading hit or miss reviews of this property, I decided to stay anyways & was glad I did.
Being a Priority Club member, they had my room key ready and had my P.C. points written on the key holder. The front desk staff was very courteous & took the time to inform me of the dinner reception & breakfast in the morning.

My room was clean and at a nice temperature of 68 degrees when I entered. It overlooked the center courtyard where staff was getting the dinner of BBQ chicken & burgers ready on the gas grill. There are two grills which are available for guest use.
On the refrigerator was a calendar with the meals listed on it (they are served Tues, Weds & Thurs). There was beer, wine & soda for guests. All of this is included with the room & I found it to be a GREAT value. I met some guests that had been staying at the hotel for almost a month & said they didn't want to return to their home after the remodeling was done!!!

If you need a place between Milwaukee & Madison (25 & 40 minutes away, respectively), this is your place. I found Waukesha County in general has a lot to offer by way of golf courses & parks. I'll stay again!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
SandLHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites Milwaukee West Oconomowoc, responded to this review, October 21, 2010
Dear ChicagoBoy29,
Thank you so much for taking a few minutes to share your positive experience at StayBridge Suites Milwaukee West Oconomowoc. I'm glad you enjoyed the Sundowner Reception at the Courtyard. As an extended-stay hotel, we have many guests who stay with us at great-length. We offer many amenities, such as our "Just Like Home" theater, fitness room and pool, and complimentary hot breakfast buffet each morning to help make Staybridge Suites a home away from home. As you experienced, it is also a very comfortable hotel for shorter, one or two night stays as well. We truly value our guests' feedback, and we appreciate that you have shared your positive experience and high ratings of our hotel with others. We hope to see you again soon. Sincerely, Erin Ruppenthal, S&L Hospitality
Batavia, Illinois
Reviewed October 2, 2010

My husband and I recently spent a night at this hotel. It was conveniently located and could have been such a nice place to stay, but it wasn't. Our room was large, nicely decorated, had a small kitchen and a sitting area. There was also a large bathroom. The problem we encountered was the person who was supposed to clean our room didn't finish the job. The carpeting had not been vacuumed and there were remnants of the previous tennant all over the floor. The refrigerator still had someone else's food in it. There were dirty glasses in the cupboard. There was only one towel in the bathroom and no amenities like shampoo, conditioner, soap, and lotion and the waste basket had been emptied, but the plastic bag for the waste basket was lying on the floor. The bed was made, but there were hairs on all four pillows that did not belong to us. We had arrived at the hotel late (after midnight) and I had to knock on the door for several minutes before someone came to let us in. When we went up to our room, I noticed the lack of towels, amenities, and the food in the refrigerator right away, so I called the person at the desk. He came up with towels, amenities, and removed the food, but was very unfriendly--I couldn't tell if he was upset with me because I had called or if he was upset with housekeeping for doing such a poor job. I didn't call him back when we noticed the crumbs on the carpet or the hairs on our pillow, though I should have, but by that time we were exhausted. When we checked out in the morning I gave the man at the desk my comment to him. He just took it and didn't ask how our stay was. The sad thing is, is that our stay could have been so nice had our room been cleaned properly and if the people at the front desk would have been friendly, but as it was, our stay was not at all comfortable.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank DianeIllinois
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oconomowoc
Hilton Garden Inn Oconomowoc
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Delafield
Comfort Suites of Johnson Creek
Comfort Suites of Johnson Creek
#1 of 2 in Johnson Creek

Been to Staybridge Suites Milwaukee West Oconomowoc? Share your experiences!