Olympia Resort: Hotel, Spa & Conference Center
$113
Hilton Garden Inn Oconomowoc(Oconomowoc)(Great Value!)
$99
GardenInn.com
$154
$279
TripAdvisor
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Delafield(Delafield)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
$127
La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Delafield(Delafield)(Great Value!)
$84
$119
$103
Hotels.com
$70
All reviewsclub indigolast weekendindoor and outdoor poolsfriday nightkaraokebanquet
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My husband and I had a great time. We did not stay at the resort but the entertainment was great! We had a great time and really liked the comedian. Service was good and everything was well organized.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Candiceviola, Guest Relations Manager at Olympia Resort: Hotel, Spa & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear SandraW,
Thank you for taking the time to write about our experience at our resort. We a excited to hear that you had a pleasant time, and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

As I walked down the hall to my room I found food all over the hallway, and then when I got to my door there was writing on the wall (with a marker)! I went into my room and found all over the pillows on both beds. A dirty towel left in the bathroom next to the dirty tub! There were stains all over the carpet. Overall, Disgusting!

Room Tip: My tip is don't go to this hotel!
3  Thank Sandra W
Candiceviola, Guest Relations Manager at Olympia Resort: Hotel, Spa & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear Sandra W,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review regarding Olympia Resort. First and Foremost I would like to apologize on the Cleanliness Issues you had with your guest room. I have going over each issue with our Housekeeping Manager today to ensure the rooms are satisfactory for the future stays of guests. I would like to talk to you further in regards to your stay. Please feel free to contact me at any time.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Although the staff was nice enough, this was the worst experience I have ever had at a hotel for cleanliness. I was scheduled here for a conference, sheets were full of hair (not mine), tub was filthy, roof had leaks, TV remote broken, old food on the carpet in the hallways. Our group of 8 was stuck there for two nights, and we all commented on many broken and unclean rooms. We thought it was probably closing until we saw a workman painting a hallway...! Please hire cleaning and repair personnel. Oh, and if you want to use the "spa" (regular exercise room with broken equipment and average pool) you will be charged $5.00 extra per day.

2  Thank Anonymousreporter

Dear Anonymousreporter,
Thank you for writing about your experience at our Resort. I am sincerely sorry that it was not an enjoyable one. I have discussed your review with our Chief Engineer and Housekeeping Manager to insure each issue is corrected. The pool area is complimentary with your guest room. You are able to access the Spa area for a fee of either $5.00 a day or $7.00 for everyone in your room throughout your stay. The Spa area does include a two part fitness center, Whirlpool, Sauna, Eucalyptus room, Steam room, and Roman Bath. I would love to hear from you further about your stay, If you have time please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We won a free stay at this resort so we only had to pay the taxes which was good because we were not overly impressed.our room seemed like one of the newer rooms but we could tell it wasn't cleaned very well.There was a used wash cloth hanging from the shower head and a big black hair left on the shower wall.The walls seemed very thin because the people next to us had there tv on till 4 am and a gentleman was snorting so loud it seemed like he was in our room! thank God for the fan that would kick on and off (heater) so we could fall asleep.We did go in the hot tub but there was scum on the hot tub tiles.. We ate at the indigo lounge and the food was very good but the waitress was a little slow on checking on us and we finally went up to the bar to pay our bill because she never came back to collect it she was too busy having a conversation with another customer.our stay was terrible but wouldn't rush back.The hallways looked like they could use a good vacuuming.We go to Mexico a lot and the resorts there are spotless compared to this resort.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank chickiebabe

Dear chickiebabe,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our Resort. I would first like to apologize for the less than satisfactory stay you had at our resort. I have discussed your review with our Housekeeping manager so we are able to prevent cleanliness issues in the future. I also ask that if you do have a moment to call or email me just so I could get further information to better resolve the issue. I hope to see you again at the Olympia Resort so we can rectify the situation.
Revenuemgr@olympiaresort.com

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Doesn't everybody like "special treatment"? The staff at Olympia Resort and Spa have really gone the extra mile in my opinion to make sure I feel special, and I haven't even stayed there yet! They bent the rules a bit to accomodate me when I mentioned a specail I had seen online, but did not actually qualify for. I love this! No one was was rigid about it, they just did it. It saved me money (and all of my group as well). This type of customer service is full and complete and deserves a shout out! So, thank you Danielle! To the manager: You are doing it right! I look forward to my stay and to giving a positive review after as well!
Lisa Rudolph

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank september23
Candiceviola, Guest Relations Manager at Olympia Resort: Hotel, Spa & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear September23,
Thank you for writing about your reservation experience at the Olympia Resort. I did tell Danielle about the great job she did and I hope the stay was as great as the reservation portion. It was great hearing from you and would like to see how the stay was for you. If you would like to contact me at anytime I'm always free.