“Good and Comfy”

Ranked #3 of 77 Restaurants in Oak Creek
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I visit the Milwaukee area several times a year to visit relatives. I have seen many pizza places and bars in Milwaukee and am familiar with serve predictable food, so I was pleasantly surprised to find a restaurant with a variety of foods ranging from dinner salads, pasta, stir frys, Mexican, steaks and chops; a comfy relaxed neighborhood bar; friendly staff; and no attitude. I had a nice steak that was slightly more done than I like, with a great baked potato and a friendly waitress. An enjoyable and reasonably priced meal. Plenty of parking and easy to find.

1  Thank lee510

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We happened to the Branded Steer by chance and weren't pleasantly surprised. Our meals were really good (we all had steak of different cuts), the fried onions were good, baked potatoes were cooked perfectly. The rotisserie potatoes weren't that great but were worth trying something new. Overall a good restaurant and fair steakhouse pricing.

1  Thank Rebecca H
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Had lunch there and the tortilla soup was great. Very good philly as well. Wanted to come back in the evening but got tied up with other dinner plans. Will definitely revisit upon my return to Milwaukee.

1  Thank anakin144
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Went there to see what it was like. Ordered Jalapeno Poppers that were as hard as a rock. No Coke only Pepsi, so my Jack and Coke was out of the question. Orded the Filet as main dish and didnt come with AugJu(?). The decor is very bland and hard wood seats to make the visit a little more uncomfortable...Too Pricey, will never return.

2  Thank Tequila D
Reviewed July 3, 2014

After a long day of traveling, looking out of the hotel, saw this restaurant. Wasn't sure about it, but hotel staff recommended. Walked over to the restaurant. There was no wait. There was someone at the door to greet me with smile on face, sat right down, ordered right away. Even though many places sell hamburgers, this was one of the best burgers I have eaten. The price is also average for what a meal costs today. Will definitely eat there again the next time I'm in town.