“Not good enough for a second time, or first.”
Review of Branded Steer

Branded Steer
Ranked #3 of 79 Restaurants in Oak Creek
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I went knowing the reviews were not great. The place is fine for a beer but seemed like prices were way high for a nice steak.
I settled for a burger which was huge, it had a lot of fat in it so I dought it was Angus. I had to ask for lettuce and tomatoes. The fries saved them, nice potato wedged piping hot. So for 1 cold beer and a burger plus good tip it was $20. The place did not seem clean and stank of stailed beer. The waitress was ok but they all seemed to be in a funk. Definitely no manager around that wanted to make sure everything was fine with staff and customers. Won't go back here unless snowed in.

1  Thank chucksierke

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Spent $50.00 on two Meals and had them deliver to our hotel. The food was so bad that my partner and I couldbt even eat our meals. You'd be better to go to McDonald's. Worst food in America so far. Avoid

1  Thank highlander0220
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Dinner here was deeeeelicious! Nothing overly fancy - family friendly. The steaks were wonderful - so tender you could cut with a fork. The wait staff were friendly and weren't 'put out' because they were busy - the talked and laughed with all the customers - even ones they weren't waiting on. The prices for the meals are affordable and certainly taste alot better than the chain places!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Food was good- burgers- GREAT- Could you please put a little more light in the restaurant? We sat at a table in the middle of the room and could not see to read the menu. At second visit we sat at a booth and was much better lit.

1  Thank duffydog100
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stopped here on a Sunday morning on our way into Milwaukee proper for a good breakfast before spending the day downtown. Although it appears to be a lunch/dinner restaurant it has a sizable and varied selection of breakfast offerings. My wife enjoyed a ham omelet while I ventured into the unknown with the omelet made with chorizo. I wasn't disappointed. It was very, very good. The entire staff was attentive and friendly with my coffee cup never less than half full. Good food, at a good price. We'll definitely be back our next time in the area.

1  Thank oldfolkie