“Poor quality”

Ranked #3 of 78 Restaurants in Oak Creek
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I ordered a NY strip steak and got a ribeye that was burnt on the outside.I would have sent it back but it took 45 min.to get it. Had two draft beers that cost 9.50

1  Thank bobcat41

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Went here for dinner and ordered the Mango Tilapia. Thought it was risky in a steak/bar restaurant. It was OK and the potatoes that came with it (although tasty) were not very warm. I saw the table next to me get the nachos with chicken. Wish I would have ordered that.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I went out to lunch today at the Branded Steer, and ordered the Friday Perch fish fry. The 2 pieces of perch were so small that their large french fries (a single french fry) were bigger than the pieces of fish - and they were thin and over cooked. I was really looking forward to eating out for lunch today (Friday), as it was the only day I went out to eat this week. The tiny fish was so bad that I didn't even eat the second piece. I will never be going back there (and neither will my 4 colleagues) as fish fry is a serious meal on Fridays in Wisconsin, and this was the worst I have ever had, by a long-shot, in my whole life (I am 56). They had better remove the fish fry from their menu, or not cheat the customers that order it, otherwise it will be very bad for their business. It is hard to believe that anyone in the restaurant business could be so stupid as to insult paying customers in this fashion. Vent over !!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I am impressed. I do not remember such a good service. The waitress was forthcoming, and attentive, yet not annoying. I am a tea drinker. First time ever after ordering specific tea i received the whole tray of different brands and without asking i was getting the next pot of hot water when my tea cap was getting low.
Besides green and bread was excellent - fresh and crunchy.
Steak and ribs were delicious. I left the restaurant stuffed - i could not leave the food unfinished - it was too good.
The whole bill was $30 including $5 tip.
Pleasant surprise.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

The food is okay but customer service is better than average. My steak was nothign to write home about. You won't be unhappy going there but it won't be a restaurant you rave about later either.

Been to Branded Steer? Share your experiences!