“Great food!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trattoria Di Carlo Pizzeria

Trattoria Di Carlo Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 74 Restaurants in Oak Creek
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cleveland
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

Went here based on previous reviews and was very happy with the meal and the service. Everything was prepared well and even though we had some special requests everything came out just right! Everyone in our party of four was very happy with their meal and we will be back!

• Visited November 2013

Hartford
“Rehearsal dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Had our daughters rehearsal dinner here. Food was fantastic! Service was good, just a little on the slower side for my liking. If I was there for a romantic dinner it would have been fine, but I would have preferred to keep things moving along cause we had so many things to finish up that night.

Racine, Wisconsin
“Racine,WI hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

The name of this restaurant says Oak Creek, but this restaurant we ate at was the same name located in Racine,WI at the Meadowbrook Country Club. I use tripadvisor a lot to help with decisions on where to eat, stay and play while on vacation. I felt I needed to tell you about this restaurant. Went with hubby for his birthday- delicious food. I had the Mahi Mahi and he had the steak special. It was SO good. The service was a little slow and 2nd glasses of wine came when we were done with our meal, but it was birthday dinner and we were not in a hurry-- only downside to this evening. So, allow some time for this. I have come to expect a little "pricey" when you go out for steak and fish, but Mahi was only $18 and steak was $23 but was 12 oz. Pastas and other meals range from $13-18 and steaks about $20. I think the sandwich menus for lunch were about $6-10. I would go back there again in a heartbeat.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Nice place, Good Pizza, but a bit too salty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

We had Pizza here. The place is pretty nice. Service was average. Pizza was on the salty side. It could be the salty sausage. I like the thin crust. We also ordered fried mudrooms. They came out just right. The price was OK.. i'll be back.

• Visited September 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Delicious food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite pizza place in Oak Creek. Their pizza is delicious. My favorite thing they serve is lasagna. I could eat it every day! I prefer to take my food to go. The restaurant is super dark...you need a flashlight to read the menu. The servers are alright but they could use some improvement. The food is also rather expensive but I still think it is very tasty. Just take it to go!

• Visited July 2013