“Rehearsal dinner”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Had our daughters rehearsal dinner here. Food was fantastic! Service was good, just a little on the slower side for my liking. If I was there for a romantic dinner it would have been fine, but I would have preferred to keep things moving along cause we had so many things to finish up that night.

There are newer reviews for Trattoria Di Carlo Pizzeria

Reviewed October 6, 2013

The name of this restaurant says Oak Creek, but this restaurant we ate at was the same name located in Racine,WI at the Meadowbrook Country Club. I use tripadvisor a lot to help with decisions on where to eat, stay and play while on vacation. I felt I needed to tell you about this restaurant. Went with hubby for his birthday- delicious food. I had the Mahi Mahi and he had the steak special. It was SO good. The service was a little slow and 2nd glasses of wine came when we were done with our meal, but it was birthday dinner and we were not in a hurry-- only downside to this evening. So, allow some time for this. I have come to expect a little "pricey" when you go out for steak and fish, but Mahi was only $18 and steak was $23 but was 12 oz. Pastas and other meals range from $13-18 and steaks about $20. I think the sandwich menus for lunch were about $6-10. I would go back there again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We had Pizza here. The place is pretty nice. Service was average. Pizza was on the salty side. It could be the salty sausage. I like the thin crust. We also ordered fried mudrooms. They came out just right. The price was OK.. i'll be back.

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite pizza place in Oak Creek. Their pizza is delicious. My favorite thing they serve is lasagna. I could eat it every day! I prefer to take my food to go. The restaurant is super dark...you need a flashlight to read the menu. The servers are alright but they could use some improvement. The food is also rather expensive but I still think it is very tasty. Just take it to go!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I drive by Di Carlo's often and have always seen the parking lot full so I thought I'd stop in to see what it's all about. The inside of the restaurant is decorated nicely. If you are dining alone, keep in mind that the bar is pretty small. I went with a friend and we were lucky enough to be seated immediately on a Friday night. Our server was friendly and he recommended a great mango mascato. There was no wine list on the table (just beer and specialty drinks). My friend and I shared a pizza. It was nothing spectacular and was definiltey not worth the price. We had 4 different people ask if they could box up our pizza while we were still eating. I had the feeling they wanted to free up our table.

I would give the restaurant another try for pasta but I think there are much better Italian options throughtout the Milwaukee area.