“Delicious food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite pizza place in Oak Creek. Their pizza is delicious. My favorite thing they serve is lasagna. I could eat it every day! I prefer to take my food to go. The restaurant is super dark...you need a flashlight to read the menu. The servers are alright but they could use some improvement. The food is also rather expensive but I still think it is very tasty. Just take it to go!

There are newer reviews for Trattoria Di Carlo Pizzeria

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I drive by Di Carlo's often and have always seen the parking lot full so I thought I'd stop in to see what it's all about. The inside of the restaurant is decorated nicely. If you are dining alone, keep in mind that the bar is pretty small. I went with a friend and we were lucky enough to be seated immediately on a Friday night. Our server was friendly and he recommended a great mango mascato. There was no wine list on the table (just beer and specialty drinks). My friend and I shared a pizza. It was nothing spectacular and was definiltey not worth the price. We had 4 different people ask if they could box up our pizza while we were still eating. I had the feeling they wanted to free up our table.

I would give the restaurant another try for pasta but I think there are much better Italian options throughtout the Milwaukee area.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We were quick to get seated, sat down, received our water right away and waited for 15 minutes for a waiter to notice us, meanwhile we see waiters standing around. Not only was the service unacceptable, the food was anything but good. I definitely would not recommend this restaurant, for my first dining experience in Oak Creek, I would assume there are much better choices out there!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I heard wonderful things about this restaurant and look forward to going to it. Sadly everything about the restaurant was ordinary from the food to the service to the atmosphere.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Went their for lunch, the food was a extremely heavy, salty and felt like I was at Olive Garden (which I do not like). Will not be going back.