“a takeout/carryout where pizza loves seasoning” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
West Bloomfield, Michigan
“a takeout/carryout where pizza loves seasoning”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

I liked the pizza, but it did have a LOT of seasonings. My husband felt it was overseasoned and, after one slice, didn't want any more. My preschooler who loves pizza was also uninterested. Even my dog, who is part goat (eats anything) wouldn't touch the sausage. I liked the pizza, but felt it wasn't for everyone (obviously). Also, I'm still surprised at the price. I think we paid about $19 for a medium takeout with 2 toppings. This is high in our book...we get much better pizza near home (Jet's Pizza) for half the price.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Oak Creek, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

Marco's is a small place that delivers or you go and pick it up. Let me tell you, the pizza and Italian Breadsticks w/Marinara sauce are amazing! Any sit down pizza place cannot top what Marco's has.
If you're having a party, don't feel like cooking, snowed in, or rainy day, give them a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed!

• Visited May 2013
racine
“Love the Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

The pizza here is really quite good. It's a small carry out and delivery place but I highly recommend trying it. They also sell Rollos which are like calzones but these are huge!

• Visited November 2013