“Hidden Gem OFF I-94!”

O & H Danish Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Oak Creek
Reviewed June 4, 2017

A friend wanted to stop at O & H Danish Bakery on the way home today to show me how delicious it was. I bought the Almond Kringle and followed the directions to heat it up.

Both my wife and I enjoyed the Almond Kringle and look forward to getting more in future travels!

Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

The best Kringle in the world. The brandy ol fashioned was great. Priced just right. The service was excellent

Reviewed July 25, 2016

This is a hidden gem. The bakery is no surprise. The best Kringle in the state. The surprise is the other food there. Good pizza, sandwiches and paninis. Frienldly staff, and oh did I mention the best Kringle in the state!

Reviewed March 22, 2016

Great location and with a drive thru window. I stop before going out of town to buy Kringle for friends fresh bread and pastries very delish. Best Kringle you will find. Glad there is one near work.

Reviewed September 15, 2015

This place makes all kinds of baked goods, We have ordered several boxes of donuts and pastries for meetings at work and everyone loves them. Much better than the chain places!