“Awsome donuts and pastries!”

O & H Danish Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Oak Creek
Reviewed September 15, 2015

This place makes all kinds of baked goods, We have ordered several boxes of donuts and pastries for meetings at work and everyone loves them. Much better than the chain places!

Reviewed February 26, 2015

I have tried their Danish Layer cake twice now in the past couple years, each time hoping it would be like it was when we got it years ago from here. Absolutely disappointed. Scarcely any filling any more and the whipped cream is horrid - sticks to the roof of your mouth. Kringle filling has become scarce and is grossly expensive in stores and phenomenally overpriced online. Now I go to Lehmann's for kringle and make my own Danish Layer at home. BTW, I am Danish so I know good Danish and O&H isn't good Danish anymore IMHO.

2  Thank SCZAR
Reviewed November 3, 2014

I love their Kringles, layered cakes, coffee cakes and donuts. They also have decorated cakes for special occasions, dinner rolls, cookies, muffins and breads. There is something for everyone. It is a great bakery and you can order and have it waiting for pick up or you can go online and order and ship Kringles and cakes. Check them out, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Got one of these last year. Did not look like much so I laid it out on the counter with a knife in the room. Everyone who cut a slice went back for seconds. They are great. Brought an apple one home to VA. I would really recommend this . It is head and shoulders above the famous Cream Puffs that are heralded at the State Fair.