“Great food!”

Cuisines: American
Westland, MI
“Great food!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

What can I say about Perkins that has not been said before. This place rocks! You are eating in heaven as far as I can tell.

Visited September 2012

Pensacola
“Not the best meal I have ever had.”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We took the kids to eat and itwas sort of late. The place wasn't ver crowded, however it took quite a while to get our food. When we did get our food part of the order was wrong. The only salvation was that I did get a no sugar added berry pie that we took home.

• Visited August 2012
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Excellent Friday Perch!”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We walked over to the restaurant from the Comfort Suites. The food was excellent!!! We enjoyed the Friday Perch and was a nice surprise to have it come with salad and choice of potatoes! I would definitely go back!!!

Visited April 2012
Northlake, Illinois, USA
“Service Lacked.”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

We had two servers. One server was amazing and the other was not. We try to stress using our manners - please and thank you, but the one waitress was rude and did not even say 'you are welcome' or acknowledge the fact that our participants were being polite. I would not return with my group here. I would have gotten better service at a fast food restraunt for half the price of what I paid.

Visited February 2012