“Delicious, but gets pricey fast”

YoFresh Yogurt Cafe Oak Creek
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Oak Creek
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Our family recently tried YoFresh for the first time (their first time, my second), and we LOVED the yogurt! There are so many flavors to choose from (Dulce de Leche was my favorite) and tons of toppings to add on. One problem is this: They make you pay by weight. And they give you huge cups to fill up, so even if you only fill the cup up halfway, it's still expensive. It's very smart marketing. When we went there it cost $0.47 per ounce. The total for 3 sundaes for us was $15.89!! $5 per sundae is a lot. Delicious yogurt, a healthier dessert, but you pay a lot for it. Next time, we will be prepared to not fill up the cups so much. I guess if you want a cheap ice cream cone, try Dairy Queen.

There are newer reviews for YoFresh Yogurt Cafe Oak Creek

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I've been here a few times this past year. You pick the ice cream you want and choose from lots and lots of different toppings. They weigh your choices by the ounce. Its always busy and so nice to make your own ice cream sundae. Its reasonably priced as well. They also have smoothies but I have not tried them. This is a great place to go anytime of year!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

There is a reason this place is always jumping...they have a great selction of frozen yogurt and goodies to top it with and the business is run really well. You will catch the owners there smiling and helping customers and the owners and workers, alike, will come out very graciously and let you sample flavors of yogurt and candies that they have the you may not have seen before. The place is very clean and they have a cute little area to sit outside in nice weather. I am always thirsty after ice cream or yogurt and it makes me so happy that they have complimentry cold water and cups on their public counter so that I can wash down my frozen treat. This place is great and a must visit when in Oak Creek.