“"HORRIBLE?"”

Sadie's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: E. Ryan Rd.
Description: Sadie's Ristorante Serves Upscale Italian Food in a Casual and Friendly Atmosphere. All dinners are made from scratch to order using family recipes. Sadie's also offers a selection Wine and Beer to Compliment your Dining Experience.
Greenfield, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"HORRIBLE?"”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I have grown to love the food and service at Sadie's over the past few months, and I was saddened to see that "703GK" would post such a malicious and personal attack on such a wonderful family. "Horrible" couldn't be farther from the truth! I have yet to have a bad meal there and Francisco, the server has always treated us with kindness and respect. I wish people would learn to use this social media device in a more responsible professional manner...

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank mns1937

Little Chute, Wisconsin
“Not happening”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We've were in the Milwaukee area and searched for Italian restaurants. Sadie's was one of the top places to go. So we went on YELP and looked at the hours they were open and the menu.
Only problem was the website has not been updated. The place was closed and we were heading out for an event. Unfortunate we ad to find an alternative place to eat.
Advise. Call the place for the website is out dated.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Janet A M
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“True Italian Food”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I was raised on Sicilian food. With apologies to my beloved mother and five aunts, this food was absolutely delicious. The eggplant parmesan was to die for. A generous portion of firm, perfectly seasoned eggplant. Not like the soft, mushy meals at most other Italian restaurants. What a refreshing addition to the Oak Creek area.

• Visited September 2013
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
“Friendly Beginnings”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

It was date night and my husband and I decided to go to Sadie's. Chicken piccata and baked ravioli were our choices from their extensive menu. The bottomless salad was a nice touch. Garlic bread was also included with our meal, my husband liked it but I would have preferred Italian bread with olive oil. The decor seems like it is a work in progress. You can either dine in the dining room or dine out on the gazebo.

• Visited July 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Good, not to pricey Mexican food.”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

My husband and I went on a date today and we passed by this house looking like restaurant. The decor and things in the restaurant could use an update and upkeep but it wasn't horrible.
We both Got Enchiladas, I got the green sauce and my husband got the red.. Yummy! It was great. Big huge plate with three enchiladas, rice and beans, and of course the normal salad and sour cream. It was great. Cost in total was less then $20. For an authentic tasting, not to expensive, mexican food La Terraza is a good place to go.

• Visited May 2012