“Absolutely Amazing!”

Cuisines: American
Lansing, Michigan, United States
“Absolutely Amazing!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We ate at the Oak Creek Diner this evening after reading the reviews on a couple of sites. I had the bbq ribs and steak and my dining companion had the full rack of ribs. The ribs literally fell off the bone and the steak was cooked perfectly. You cannot beat the amount of food you get for the price - our meal included soup or salad, choice of potato (including potato pancakes), vegetable AND dessert. I am stuffed and we are going back or breakfast tomorrow!

• Visited June 2013

“Great place”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Great food,clean and great costumer service i will recommend this local place to anyone...Once you try it you will come back for more all the time :-)

Appleton, Wisconsin
“nice atmosphere”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Was a mom and pop place great atmosphere, the food I had was alright , but it was packed. I think this is more of breakfast joint.

Visited February 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Worst dinning experience I've ever had.”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Me and my boyfriend decided to stop here on the way to the movies. I got a chicken wrap, he got a burger. The wrap was horrible, warm on the edges and ice cold in the middle. There was random things in that the menu didnt describe and I literally took only two bits. The waitress asked how it was, i told her I was not eating it, i was disappointed with it and in return she did NOTHING. Did not take it off the bill, did not replace the meal. Nothing. On top of that, my boyfriend ordered a burger and its was suppose to me medium well and it was dripping blood. We didn't both bringing this to anyones attention because of the lack of action on the wrap issue. We left very unhappy and will NEVER return.

• Visited January 2013
Wind Lake, Wisconsin
“terrific breakfast”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We stumbled upon Oak Creek Diner after winning a certificate at a fundraiser. So glad we did!
The breakfast is awesome--and at great prices! I agree w/ other reviewers and choose not to pay the high prices at "chain" restaurants when you can get just as good, or better, at a local establishment. They do a great job keeping your coffee cup full, and the food is perfect diner fare. Even though we go for breakfast, I always have to get a cup of soup--the cream of chicken and rice and chicken alphabet are the best. Give it a try, you wont be disappointed!

• Visited January 2013