“Great for Breakfast”

Oak Creek Diner
Ranked #2 of 79 Restaurants in Oak Creek
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Another place that I have been going to for about 9 years, probably once or twice a month. Always for breakfast. Usually me and the kids, while we give my wife a break, sometimes she joins us.

Never disappointed. Food is fresh and it tastes great. Normal breakfast fare. Pancakes, eggs, skillets, etc.

Prices are very low, especially when compared to the chains in the area, IHOP, Denny's. Also very well priced against other local places, Original Pancake house on 76th street, or Merose on 27th. I have stopped going to those other places because there is no reason to pay $7-$8 for breakfast when I can get the same thing for $5 or $6.

I particularly like the Ham option for the breakfast meat. Try the american fries over hashbrowns.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We were very lucky to find this diner,just down the road from the hotel we were staying at.The only reason we stopped was because the parking lot was full for this average looking diner.Once we walked in we were treated as if we ate there every day with the friendliest staff I have ever encountered.Then talk about the food,I had the country ham special and my wife had the chicken steak,there is not enough adjectives to describe how good the food was.The next time we go to Milwaukee,the Oak Creek will definetly be on our agenda.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Love this "up north" feeling diner! They have great (and cheap!) food and the service is attentive and quick. Our favorite place to go on the weekends!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Great food, great service, great value!! Kids loved the cheese burgers, kept asking to go back to have more burgers. Watch out McDonalds, a better burger does exist.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

The atmosphere is great.
The food is home cooked
With a great prices
A great place to take your family
Once you go there you will keep going back.