$88
$45
$127
$113
CandlewoodSuites
La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Airport / Oak Creek(Oak Creek)(Great Value!)
$88
$79
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$63
$114
$114
$103
Value Inn Motel(Oak Creek)
$59
Embassy Motel(Franklin)
$59
All reviewsfull kitchenburner stoveseparate bedroomfront deskken patelqueen bedsmall kitchenroom kitchenmaintained hotelrooms were spotlessdrive homepark sleep and flylonger termtheir policypark and stay packagebreakfast offeredlime water
Reviewed September 21, 2017

Very good place to stay near the Milwaukee Airport. Very clean with friendly staff. Rooms are well set out. Easy to get to either from the Airport ( they have a pick up vehicle) and from the Freeway system. All in All a very well run Hotel. Good Breakfast too.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2017

We booked a room near the airport for convenience and had no idea what a wonderful place this is. The manager at the desk was friendly, professional and most helpful. Very pleasant. We had to leave by 4:00 AM, and breakfast is at 6:30 AM., but when we went to the lobby a most friendly smiling Anna greeted us and asked if we would like coffee. It was already made and she was setting up. The cab driver ran in to get a cup and when he came back to the car he said: "I always love to get a cup of her coffee because when she makes it she makes it with heart!" Wonderful!

Room Tip: Rooms are large, like little apartments. Nice.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2017

We stayed a week while we moved our son into Marquette University. We asked for a quiet room, and we were placed in the back. It was very quiet. We slept very well. The beds were comfortable, and the room was clean. It was located close to the airport, shopping, and restaurants. The staff were amazing. They allowed us to ship (and then return packages), helped us with directions, laundry, and carrying things in and out of the car. Everything we asked for, we promptly got. Breakfast had some good options. We feel the hotel should invest in a waffle maker. It would allow for one more choice at breakfast, which was the same daily.

Room Tip: Ask for something in the rear of the building.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2017

I went back to Wisconsin for only 4 days, 3 nights, for mainly a work reunion and then catching up with other friends and relatives. the first and third nights were near the airport at the Mainstay.
On Monday the 7th of August I arrived about 5p.m. The office staff was very friendly and explained about the continental breakfast etc. They do not have a pool or hot tub. My room had a queen bed, kitchen area, and a pull-out couch. It was very compact, but not a problem to me. My sister had planned to stay over, but the hotel was booked (state fair) so we couldn't upgrade to two beds. She slept on the pull-out couch. She said it was pretty comfortable considering that they're usually lumpy! The room was located on the side away from the freeway. (please don't ask me North, South, etc---I'm directionaly challenged!) The lobby has a large tv and a nice seating area. The room was VERY clean!
Then I had a reservation for Wednesday, August 9th at the same place since I was flying out the next afternoon and wanted to be close to return the rental car etc. My sister joined me again and this time we were able to upgrade to 2 queen beds for $28 more. This room (again 3rd floor) was more spacious, one bed was in the living/kitchen area and the other had its own room. There was only one bathroom, which was fine, especially for the price. (total $128) Unfortunately, we didn't have the exact same experience a Monday evening. The differences were: The private bedroom was very dusty, and neither of us slept well as the airplanes overhead and the noise of the freeway kept us up quite a bit. We couldn't believe the difference in the 2 nights. So if you go, request the "Quiet" side of the hotel!
I would go back, only if there was a room not facing the freeway noise.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Patti H
Reviewed August 17, 2017

We booked the Mainstay Suites in Oak Creek after learning of their new Park and Stay package. We were heading out of town for a few days and preferred the option to leave our car at the hotel as opposed to parking it at the airport. We booked the hotel for the night before our very early flight as it was conveniently located just a couple miles from the airport. When we arrived for our stay, we did have to wait at the front desk for slightly longer than expected. There was no one else in line, but also no one behind the desk. They have a phone on the counter and request that you call for service. I can only suspect they do this when not very busy? Either way, it wasn't a big deal. The gentleman came down and had our paperwork ready and waiting. The front lobby was inviting and welcoming... the cold lime water the offered was a nice touch. Our room was a little less than satisfactory. It was uncomfortably warm even though the thermostat read at a normal degree (I don't recall that exact number.) We turned the dial down as far as it would go but it ultimately took hours to cool the room down even just a little bit. The room was clean, but very outdated. The TV was very small and the toilet was not completely bolted to the floor. Sadly, the bed was probably the worst I've ever been in and I left with a very sore back. But, of course, the comfort of a bed is a matter of preference. We left in a shuttle on time the next morning and the driver was very nice. While getting ready to come back home, we were notified that our flight had been delayed. We immediately called the hotel with the details and they said it would be fine and to just call for the shuttle when we got our luggage. When we did this, however, we were told that the driver had gone home for the evening. That was rather upsetting... especially considering we had promptly notified the hotel of the flight change. The woman I spoke with at the hotel instructed us to get a taxi to bring us back and that she would cover the fare. It was rather odd but everything did work out. All in all, it wasn't our favorite hotel experience and I might be more inclined to try somewhere else next time, but the staff was so kind and honestly very helpful. I think the rooms need some attention and perhaps that is in the works for the near future. I think that would benefit the hotel greatly.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family