$88
$127
$113
CandlewoodSuites
$45
La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Airport / Oak Creek(Oak Creek)(Great Value!)
$88
$79
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$63
$114
$114
$103
Value Inn Motel(Oak Creek)
$58
Travelocity
Embassy Motel(Franklin)
$59
All reviewsfull kitchenburner stoveseparate bedroomfront deskken patelqueen bedsmall kitchenroom kitchenmaintained hotelrooms were spotlessdrive homepark sleep and flylonger termtheir policypark and stay packagebreakfast offeredlime water
Reviewed August 21, 2017

I went back to Wisconsin for only 4 days, 3 nights, for mainly a work reunion and then catching up with other friends and relatives. the first and third nights were near the airport at the Mainstay.
On Monday the 7th of August I arrived about 5p.m. The office staff was very friendly and explained about the continental breakfast etc. They do not have a pool or hot tub. My room had a queen bed, kitchen area, and a pull-out couch. It was very compact, but not a problem to me. My sister had planned to stay over, but the hotel was booked (state fair) so we couldn't upgrade to two beds. She slept on the pull-out couch. She said it was pretty comfortable considering that they're usually lumpy! The room was located on the side away from the freeway. (please don't ask me North, South, etc---I'm directionaly challenged!) The lobby has a large tv and a nice seating area. The room was VERY clean!
Then I had a reservation for Wednesday, August 9th at the same place since I was flying out the next afternoon and wanted to be close to return the rental car etc. My sister joined me again and this time we were able to upgrade to 2 queen beds for $28 more. This room (again 3rd floor) was more spacious, one bed was in the living/kitchen area and the other had its own room. There was only one bathroom, which was fine, especially for the price. (total $128) Unfortunately, we didn't have the exact same experience a Monday evening. The differences were: The private bedroom was very dusty, and neither of us slept well as the airplanes overhead and the noise of the freeway kept us up quite a bit. We couldn't believe the difference in the 2 nights. So if you go, request the "Quiet" side of the hotel!
I would go back, only if there was a room not facing the freeway noise.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Patti H
Reviewed August 17, 2017

We booked the Mainstay Suites in Oak Creek after learning of their new Park and Stay package. We were heading out of town for a few days and preferred the option to leave our car at the hotel as opposed to parking it at the airport. We booked the hotel for the night before our very early flight as it was conveniently located just a couple miles from the airport. When we arrived for our stay, we did have to wait at the front desk for slightly longer than expected. There was no one else in line, but also no one behind the desk. They have a phone on the counter and request that you call for service. I can only suspect they do this when not very busy? Either way, it wasn't a big deal. The gentleman came down and had our paperwork ready and waiting. The front lobby was inviting and welcoming... the cold lime water the offered was a nice touch. Our room was a little less than satisfactory. It was uncomfortably warm even though the thermostat read at a normal degree (I don't recall that exact number.) We turned the dial down as far as it would go but it ultimately took hours to cool the room down even just a little bit. The room was clean, but very outdated. The TV was very small and the toilet was not completely bolted to the floor. Sadly, the bed was probably the worst I've ever been in and I left with a very sore back. But, of course, the comfort of a bed is a matter of preference. We left in a shuttle on time the next morning and the driver was very nice. While getting ready to come back home, we were notified that our flight had been delayed. We immediately called the hotel with the details and they said it would be fine and to just call for the shuttle when we got our luggage. When we did this, however, we were told that the driver had gone home for the evening. That was rather upsetting... especially considering we had promptly notified the hotel of the flight change. The woman I spoke with at the hotel instructed us to get a taxi to bring us back and that she would cover the fare. It was rather odd but everything did work out. All in all, it wasn't our favorite hotel experience and I might be more inclined to try somewhere else next time, but the staff was so kind and honestly very helpful. I think the rooms need some attention and perhaps that is in the works for the near future. I think that would benefit the hotel greatly.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2017

Had to return for a funeral. Arrived early and was treated kindly, offering to notify us as soon as the room could be made ready. The staff was excellent! Comfortable, clean and had everything we needed. 2 miles from the Airport, was a great bonus! Would stay again!!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Had to find a place for a few days fairly quickly and this place was a bit cheaper than others in the same vicinity, yet just as good. Good Breakfast, suite had everything we needed (stove, fridge, micro). Had a couch and a breakfast counter in room separate from the bedroom. A bit worn but totally clean and people were nice.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2017

The MainStay Suites is set up like a Residence Inn, but not up to that level. A little simpler, but functional. Room had a slight cooking odor to it, but then it had a full kitchen, including a standard size refrigerator, so that is probably why. MainStay was good for overnight accommodations, but is probably more styled for longer term stays, like a temporary residence for a new out of town employee or the like. Good breakfast selections.

Room Tip: Had blackout blinds, so good for sleep anytime.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business