Motel 6 Oak Creek Wi
$97
La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Airport / Oak Creek(Oak Creek)(Great Value!)
$68
$59
MainStay Suites Milwaukee Airport(Oak Creek)(Great Value!)
$90
$111
$109
Value Inn Motel(Oak Creek)
$49
$139
Embassy Motel(Franklin)
$55
$124
$119
All reviewsgreat stay for the pricestains on the carpetthe maintenance guyroom was cleancheap placegreat customer servicerestaurant next doorno troublewater pressurean early morning flightstayed one nightstaff was very friendlywould definitely stay here againmarlenadryerwi
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
rdole07, General Manager at Motel 6 Oak Creek Wi, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I normally would have rated this property as a 3 or so but the gal at the front desk was awesome! I checked in and it appeared to be a person that was new and she was having difficulties checking in some guests and was a bit frustrated and even a bit gruff. The manager came out of the back room and had just a wonderful personality. The first minute that I walked in, I did not have a good feeling because of the new hire and all this changed with in two minutes when the manager came out and was just awesome! She was very helpful, professional, helpful, and friendly. The owner of this property should be proud of this employee. Later that evening, I had problems with the internet and sure enough, the manager helped out again. It is not the newest place in Milwaukee but the front desk manager is outstanding!

Room Tip: I always ask for a room on the first floor because I have to haul all sort of computer equipment and the like and these folks took good care of me. It is a certain advantage to have a room on the back side of the building. When I went out later in the evening to get something out of my vehicle, there was a semi running and I think that would have woke up a light sleeper. Also, ask for a bit of a upgrade and do not go with the cheapest room. This is my fault because I am usually accustomed to a king bed and fridge and this room did not come with this because I asked for the cheapest room. Pay the extra $5 and relax...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
rdole07, General Manager at Motel 6 Oak Creek Wi, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear DonandLisaFromUSA,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am glad you found our service to be at the level you have come to expect from us here at the Days Inn Milwaukee Airport. We appreciate your patience with our new front desk clerk, as training and development of our staff is a key component in making our hotel a success. We will make sure to commend the training senior staff member on her excellent service to you, and her assistance with the desk clerk in training. In the meantime, we will continue to strive to deliver that same level of service to all our guests. We look forward to hosting you again the next time you are in Milwaukee.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

About fifteen minutes from downtown. Room was aged - wallpaper in bathroom peeling away, missing tiles. Table in room had not been wiped - sticky stuff on it from previous renter. There were no paper plates at breakfast for both mornings we stayed - kin of limits your breakfast choice - difficult to eat waffles out of a small bowl. Printer at computer did not work - asked for help both days and was promised it would be working later in the day - didn't happen.

• Stayed: June 2013
rdole07, General Manager at Motel 6 Oak Creek Wi, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Chuckwud,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are sorry that your experience was not up to the level you have come to expect from us. Please know that the issues you addressed are of great concern to us, and we have addressed these issues to the entire staff. We will continue to monitor these issues to make sure they are not repeated.

Reviewed June 2, 2013