Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Milwaukee Airport
$97
MainStay Suites Milwaukee Airport(Oak Creek)(Great Value!)
$90
$59
La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Airport / Oak Creek(Oak Creek)(Great Value!)
$68
$111
CandlewoodSuites
$139
TownePlace Suites
$40
Value Inn Motel(Oak Creek)
$49
Embassy Motel(Franklin)
$55
$124
$119
Hotels.com
All reviewsstayed herefront deskshuttle servicesmall poolroom was cleanearly morning flightfavorite hotelother hotelsnext morningafter midnightthird floorrental carmilwaukee airportwould stay againconvenient locationpark and flystaff was friendly
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Hotel and room were spotless. Staff was extremely helpful. Kids loved the pool. It was nice and quiet at night. Complimentary breakfast perfect for a family of 4. I've done the park in ride in the past and you can't beat it for service or price.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
NicoleGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for the great review in regard to your stay with us. I hope you and your family had a wonderful trip. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I booked a two night stay here for a business trip. This was my first time staying in the area and the selection was made on proximity to the airport and a Marriott Brand.

The hotel appears to be new. The service was efficient and friendly. The business center had working computers and printers. The fitness center was on the small side. The pool was larger than expected. I did not stop for the free breakfast.

There is construction on the highway between the airport and downtown. The travel time was about three times longer than expected. If you have meeting downtown, you may want to stay closer.

I had a rental car and the hotel was further from the airport than I was expecting but easy to find and easy access to the highway.

The area does not have much to offer. This is really just a place to sleep.

Room Tip: I would not get a room close to the elevators. The elevator floor "ding" is very loud.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Hello,

Thank you for writing a review in regard to your stay with us! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again real soon.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I chose the Fairfield for a park and fly option since I was flying out of MKE early the next day. The price was extremely reasonable so I thought I would give it a try. The shuttle was only available at 5 and 35 minutes after the hour - they do not run continuously. I did not know this. They do run 24 hours though and many do not. I arrived at 9pm, so was not looking for a restaurant or bar - which they have neither. If you are here to sleep, this was fine. If you are looking for more perks, you will not be satisfied. I was not able to get on the shuttle at the time I wanted so I had to leave an additional half hour earlier, which I was not thrilled with. The shuttle is shared with 3 other hotels. We only had to make one other stop on the way to the airport but could have been up to 3. I was very surprised when we made it through customs that the shuttle was outside waiting. I think this was coincidence as someone else using this same shuttle service had already called. The lot is well lit and I felt safe leaving my vehicle here for a week. The rooms were very generic, they were fine. The price for this hotel was a lot less than most, the room was fine (nothing great) and we had good luck (I think by chance) with the shuttle. Probably will not return because of the limited shuttle hours.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
NicoleGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of your stay with us! We certainly appreciate the feedback of your experience. I hope you had a wonderful trip!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

The Fairfield is one of about 4 nearby properties managed by the same company. There are a number of restaurant choices nearby. The room was spotless and very quiet. The happy hour is very nice - only drawback being it is in the next door motel, which is across the parking lot. The park & fly rate was extremely reasonable. Your car stays in the general parking area and appears safe, although not gate protected. The breakfast was ample and included in the room rate. Our trip to the airport was about 10 minutes with a stop at one other motel. Our pickup was within about ten minutes of our call and there were no stops. Pickup and drop off travel times could be affected by the number of stops the van makes. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
NicoleGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Seems like it was a great getaway! I hope you think of us again the next time you fly out of Milwaukee.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Let me start by stating that I fly to Mexico 2 times per year from the MKE Airport. A few years back, we stayed at the Crown Plaza using their Fly and Park Promo. It worked wonderful. As a result, I never looked at any other hotel. This year when booking the Crown for the Park N Fly the rate was $150.00 for 1 night and the parking feature. This was quite high, so I jumped on Tripadvisor and found the Fairfield. The pictures and reviews seemed ok /good, so we booked for $79. The hotel was ok, but quite a few disappointments compared to what we are used to.

1 - We checked in on a Monday at 5pm. One of the reasons I chose the Fairfield was the free cocktails/horderves from 5-7. Monday nights this is not offered and even if it was - you have to walk quite a ways to a sister hotel for this. I feel this is false advertising.
2- When checking in, we were informed the hotel had no water. They had been working on this problem for 48 hours. That was ok, we just decided to drive over to the Crown Plaza to grab a drink and a burger. The Fairfield has NO restaurant or bar. When we returned at 9pm, the water had been turned on, but no hot water yet. We were concerned we may not get a shower before our early flight - but it worked out ok. The shower actually was great :)
3- The room is VERY small (compared to the Crown). Again - nothing terrible, just not great.
4- Beware - The shuttle is a shared shuttle. The Crown Plaza runs their own. We had to leave very early because we had to make 2 other stops.
5- When we came back from vacation, we were very disappointed. We never check luggage as wee like to get off the plane and leave. We called our shuttle as we landded and he said it would be 25 minutes! Seriously, I saw the Crown Plaza shuttle come and go twice. We were the first ones that could have left, and ended up being the last ones picked up at the airport. Then the shuttle bus driver dropped us off at the sister hotel and we walked back to the Fairfield.

Overall, it was not bad - but I will pay the extra $$ and go to the Crown. The rooms are nicer, the beds are wonderful and the hotel is WAY better. The Crown has a really nice bar/lounge and restaurant.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! We certainly appreciate everyone's opinions and will certainly look for ways to improve. I hope you enjoyed your vacation!