“What you would expect.”

Red Roof Inn Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Oak Creek
Reviewed December 8, 2010

Was in town on a budget for a two day business trip/performance. In order to keep cost down I chose to use two V.I.P. certificates I had from Red Roof Inn. This entitled us to two nights free stay.

Typically when you redeem rewards just about anywhere it throws the front desk into chaos and no one knows how to handle them. Not the case as they were quickly accepted and we were on our way to the rooms.

The rooms were what you expect. Budget hotel room with adequate furnishings and surroundings. The biggest thing with me is that it is clean and it was. Bed was on the small size and a little hard with scratchy sheets.

Due to my room being on the second floor and sleeping in we missed the first round of housekeeping. I had to kind of strong arm the woman into cleaning the room later. She just wanted to "drop off some towels." I asked that she at least make the beds too,

Location is convenient to many services around the area including an easy on off to the freeway and close proximity to the Milwaukee Airport.

For budget accommodations it fills the bill

Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed November 27, 2010

We booked the room for the cost and location. My husband and I will stay here again without a doubt, and plan to whenever we are in the Milwaukee area for business or pleasure. We had an excellent check in with Matt. He was super friendly and helpful. Our check out with Sheryl was the same. They were both so friendly and courteous - we were amazed. The room was really clean and looked recently remodeled - updated fixtures, modern look, plus it had a fridge & microwave. Again, the room was CLEAN - no sticky carpet or mold growing in the bathroom. The bed was comfy and the room was very comfortable. Definitely a must stay for the value and friendly staff!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 16, 2010

Matt at the front desk was one of the most helpful and informative people I've ever met. I travel 30,000 miles a year and very rarely fill out one of these but wow. Gave me directions to all 4 locations I had to visit and saved me hours of wasted time.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank la_man_10
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Every time that I come to this particular Red Roof Inn, everything turns out perfectly.Everyone on the staff (John, Sheryl, Christa, Jim, Sue, Matt, Kristen
and the housekeepers) are the very best of the best. Always feels like you are
"coming home". Check In and check out are flawless and the room is always
spotless! The staff really does care, they are not there to just collect a paycheck,
all of them are genuine and truly what every hotel/motel staff should strive to
be. They could learn alot. This Red Roof location should receive the property
and staff of the century award! They go above and beyond in each and every
detail, even the smallest. Staying here as often as I do, the staff have become "family".

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed February 20, 2010

when i travel to milwaukee wisconsin i stay at the red roof inn in oak creek the rooms are very nice the staff is wonderful especially sheryl

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed February 9, 2010

Room always clean.
Reasonable rates.
Friendly staff, (Sheryl).
Several good places to eat within one block.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2009

We have been a Preferred Member with Reed Roof Inn and we have stayed at the Reed Roof Inn,Oak Creek, many times even though one December night we had to sleep with our coats on because the room was so cold. After ten times they sent us the free night certificate that we earned and we planned to use it at their Oak Creek Inn. When I called to make the reservation they said that they are only alloted so many free night certificates to give out and they didn't have any more so we couldn't use it. I asked if they had rooms if I paid and they said we could do that but they weren't going to honor the certificate. The bottom line is that I will never stay at another Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Milwaukee Airport
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#22 of 55 in Milwaukee

Been to Red Roof Inn Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!