Red Roof Inn Milwaukee Airport
$124
$91
$107
MainStay Suites Milwaukee Airport(Oak Creek)(Great Value!)
$92
$90
La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Airport / Oak Creek(Oak Creek)(Great Value!)
$71
Hotels.com
$139
$98
Fairfield Inn
$40
Motel 6
Value Inn Motel(Oak Creek)
$49
$48
Embassy Motel(Franklin)
$55
$109
$106
All reviewsfront deskno frillsroom was cleangarbage cansreasonable place to staylow ratehotels motelscoffee potfair pricefast foodgas stationearly checkconvenient locationsherylmilwaukeeoakhousekeeping
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I am rating this hotel "Very Good" based on the value I received for the cost I paid. This is a budget hotel. When you go here remember that. For the class of hotel this is it is a very nice hotel. It was clean and the staff was very friendly. I only needed this for a one night stay for an early departure from the airport.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
RRI031, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

momtoo2. Thank you for adding our Red Roof Inn location to your vast review history. We definitely pride ourselves on providing the most clean and comfortable stay possible at the most affordable price. As I mentioned to a guest just this morning, we haven't lost sight of what's important to our guests. Not every stay requires an olympic size swimming pool for an extra $100 a night. And we will continue to focus our efforts on providing the quality comforts that our guests have come to enjoy.
Have a great day. And we'll see you again soon.
~ John

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Stayed at the red roof for summer fest. The front desk staff Bert did an exceptional job making sure my stay was very comfortable! I highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting the Milwaukee area. Other staff members Christa and manager John made me feel at home.

Thanks again guys!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Thank you, akingced. I'm happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations at our hotel. Christa, Bert, and I, along with the rest of the team - Front Desk, Housekeeping, and Maintenance - all take pride in providing outstanding one-on-one customer service. I've presented my expectations to the team in a way that allows them to make the right decision in the moment, rather than waiting for approval. This empowerment allows them the opportunity to engage and interact with each guest comfortably and genuinely, and promotes an inviting hotel guest experience.
Thank you so much, and we'll see you soon!
~ John

Reviewed June 18, 2012

I prepaid my hotel on a different website ensuring I could check in at anytime. Upon checking in. At 8:30pm, I was told that if I had been any later my room would have been sold and there was no refund. What type of policy is that? The clerk stated walk in consumers need a room too. I asked for the GM's name and will ask him to explain the policy. As far as the room goes, it was remodeled but the paint job was very poorly done with streaks of different paint, and a dirty ceiling. I also dound a bug in bed after I pulled the bedspread down. DISGUSTING! NEVER AGAIN.

Room Tip: Ask for a king superior room, great space for work.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

Thank you for chatting with me the other day at such length. It was great to speak with you directly. I’m sure you would agree that we both benefitted from the information shared. As we discussed, the miscommunication with the “different website” reservations has been corrected with this new front desk employee. All guaranteed, pre-paid reservations are just that: guaranteed. I would also like to thank you for clearly explaining what type of bug you found. As we discussed, this is a very common, non-threatening insect that typically stays outdoors. We have thoroughly inspected and proactively treated for any other traces, which we were not able to find. And we have already started repainting the wall and ceiling that you pointed out, which will bring this room back to our standards. As I mentioned, individuals like you allow the hotel industry to continue to improve their processes and quality for each and every guest. Thank you for reaching out to me. And I hope to see you again during your future travels in the Milwaukee area. Take care. ~John

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Got to my room and it was missing the bathroom Shower curtain. I called the front desk and talked to Bert Howard the hotel manager. I offered to put up a shower curtain if he had one. He insisted in moving me to another room. Then he came to my room with a key to the new room, and he personally helped me move my items to the room down the hall. He went above and beyond in making sure my stay was an excellent, and it was.

Room Tip: The Superior King Room is worth the extra few dollars.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Lovely Staff: Christa, John, Danny, and Sheryl assisted me and my family with courteous services outside of their responsibilites. For example, taking twenty minutes out to help us find and locate directions to and from places. Also, notified us of extended stay benefits. Finally, we created a new family with the lovely services through association while they were not busy with other patrons. Great Fun!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family