“Awesome Place. Will definitely stay here again!!”

Red Roof Inn Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Oak Creek
Reviewed July 21, 2011

We had a "walk-in only" coupon to use and I called the hotel to check on room availability on the date we needed to stay. He said there should not be any issues, but that he would go ahead and reserve the room ahead of time and still honor the walk-in price. When I called, he had people in the lobby and was nice enough to offer to call me back so the people in line would not have to hold and neither would I. When we arrived the service was great also. We had 4 rooms and they were all very nice and clean. We will definitely stay again if we go to Milwaukee in the future.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed March 24, 2011

I was given a room on the first floor and I don't usually stay at that level but I was tired and did not request it. It was cool out and we need the heat and the heater was the loudest thing making banging noises all night long.
In addition to the heater noise it sounded like the employees were remodeling upstairs above me all night long, I could not understand even if someone was in the room for a stay that anyone could make that much noise.
I never slept and I drive truck and needless to say I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 16, 2010

This was the second time my husband and I stayed at a Red Roof Inn (first time was the night before in Deerfield, IL). Again, we chose this hotel because it was so inexpensive, and again, Red Roof is definitely a “no-frills” hotel – no amenities like shampoo or coffee. But it was a clean, comfortable room at a great price.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2010

Was in town on a budget for a two day business trip/performance. In order to keep cost down I chose to use two V.I.P. certificates I had from Red Roof Inn. This entitled us to two nights free stay.

Typically when you redeem rewards just about anywhere it throws the front desk into chaos and no one knows how to handle them. Not the case as they were quickly accepted and we were on our way to the rooms.

The rooms were what you expect. Budget hotel room with adequate furnishings and surroundings. The biggest thing with me is that it is clean and it was. Bed was on the small size and a little hard with scratchy sheets.

Due to my room being on the second floor and sleeping in we missed the first round of housekeeping. I had to kind of strong arm the woman into cleaning the room later. She just wanted to "drop off some towels." I asked that she at least make the beds too,

Location is convenient to many services around the area including an easy on off to the freeway and close proximity to the Milwaukee Airport.

For budget accommodations it fills the bill

Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2010

We booked the room for the cost and location. My husband and I will stay here again without a doubt, and plan to whenever we are in the Milwaukee area for business or pleasure. We had an excellent check in with Matt. He was super friendly and helpful. Our check out with Sheryl was the same. They were both so friendly and courteous - we were amazed. The room was really clean and looked recently remodeled - updated fixtures, modern look, plus it had a fridge & microwave. Again, the room was CLEAN - no sticky carpet or mold growing in the bathroom. The bed was comfy and the room was very comfortable. Definitely a must stay for the value and friendly staff!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 16, 2010

Matt at the front desk was one of the most helpful and informative people I've ever met. I travel 30,000 miles a year and very rarely fill out one of these but wow. Gave me directions to all 4 locations I had to visit and saved me hours of wasted time.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank la_man_10
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Every time that I come to this particular Red Roof Inn, everything turns out perfectly.Everyone on the staff (John, Sheryl, Christa, Jim, Sue, Matt, Kristen
and the housekeepers) are the very best of the best. Always feels like you are
"coming home". Check In and check out are flawless and the room is always
spotless! The staff really does care, they are not there to just collect a paycheck,
all of them are genuine and truly what every hotel/motel staff should strive to
be. They could learn alot. This Red Roof location should receive the property
and staff of the century award! They go above and beyond in each and every
detail, even the smallest. Staying here as often as I do, the staff have become "family".

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
Value Inn Motel
Value Inn Motel
#8 of 9 in Oak Creek
Rodeway Inn & Suites Milwaukee

Been to Red Roof Inn Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!