All reviewspool areahappy hourhot tubpizzafree drinksfront desknice poolpoolside roommilwaukee airportfrog slidedrink ticketstwo queen bedsroom was largegranolasofa sleeperwafflescontinental breakfast
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Got a fantastic rate. Desk staff person was doing the job or 2-3 people and handled it perfectly. Rooms are clean & comfortable. Breakfast was the usual hotel breakfast but the staff kept it stocked and worked hard to keep everything clean. Overall outstanding place

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Clint W, General Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Dear Jerry D:

Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review of your recent stay at the Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport. I will be sure to share your kind comments with our entire team and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was beautiful, the room was huge, the beds comfortable, it was clean, reasonably priced and the staff was terrific!! We had to go to St Luke's hospital and it was extremely easy to get there from this hotel. Would definitely recommend it!!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Dear Laurie A:

Thank you so much for giving us a 5 star review of your recent stay! We are so glad that you found our staff terrific and I will be sure to share those comments with our entire team.

Reviewed September 9, 2017

Ever wonder what happened to Tubbs and Crocket?? There alive and well in Comfort Suits Oak Creek. Not exactly stopping major drug dealers from bringing shipments into the country, more along the line of staring people down as they walk into the hotel to see if there sneaking in extra pool goers. I love the badge hanging around the neck. Really gives the stare down the extra boost. Apparently the night we stayed, their informant was a little off. Right across the hall from our room was what I think to be a birthday party for a twelve year old. He had about fifteen buddies, all on super sugar highs. I'm not sure how Crocket n Tubbs missed this, but they did. We called the front desk with no relief. I guess the two off duty cops had another case to crack at another hotel because, no one could miss this.
On a positive note; All your kids friends apparently can stay for free!! Yea!!
The pool was so full it looked like spring break at Cancun. The hotel was dirty, the breakfast tables were sticky, and the staff looked like they had given up hour ago. We stayed at this hotel when they first opened and had a completely different experience.

I would suggest taking Crocket and Tubbs out of the lobby, having the staff walk the hotel halls regularly, and a thorough cleaning of the lobby, rooms, and pool area. But, what do I know (other than I won't be staying again).

Room Tip: The one thing you won't find here is sleep.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Clint W, General Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Dear Midwest Dad:

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our location. I apologize for the party goers that stayed by your room. Unfortunately the weekend you stayed at our hotel we had a larger group that had not stayed with us previously. It turned out to be a very difficult group for our hotel and one that will not be asked back at a future date. Because of the group we did call in on-site security in order to monitor their behavior to minimize the impact on our other guests staying at the hotel. I apologize you did not like the appearance of them when you were in our lobby.

I have spoken to all departments regarding that past weekend in an effort to better anticipate issues and solve them before they occur.

Once again thank you for your candid feedback we will use it as a tool to improve our service and offerings at the hotel.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

Overall everything was just "ok." When we got there, there was one, JUST ONE person at the desk for check-in. Any other time may not have been a problem, but it was a holiday weekend and the hotel was FULL. I'd guess that the hotel knew that they were going to be busy, yet there was only one person to take check-in. Check-in probably took about 20/25 minutes.
The room itself was not bad. BUT the carpet NEEDS TO BE PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED. It smelled a bit and it clearly looked dirty. I did not want to walk around without my shoes/socks.
The bathroom was very clean with the exception of the shower head. That really needed a cleaning and/or needs to be replaced if it no longer can come fully clean. The style of the shower head was great. Good water pressure. Really liked that.
Lastly, the breakfast was horrible. Again, the hotel was full on a holiday weekend. The staff could not keep up with the amount of people. Food had to be replenished several times within a short span. The tables were dirty. The chairs NEED TO BE REPLACED. They were VERY VERY VERY DIRTY LOOKING. A professional cleaning probably wouldn't help.
Like I said, over all everything was just "ok."

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Regs4:

Thank you for providing honest feedback regarding your recent stay. It is true we did have a busy weekend however the hotel was not full which is why the scheduling was the way it was. We did have a couple of time periods where many people wanted to check-in at once which is not the norm so I think we could've handled that better for sure.

I did want to let you know that all public area carpeting including corridors, stairwells, lobby and meeting rooms is all being replaced by the 1st quarter of next year. All breakfast tables and chairs will also be replaced at the same time.

Thank you once again for providing feedback we truly view it as a gift and use it to improve our service and offerings.

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

Easy access to the airport. Room was small and crowded with two double beds in it. I requested a handicapped accessible room. What joke that was. Could not bathe as the "tub" was not manageable for someone with mobility issues. Not up to Comfort Suites standards in my opinion.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Clint W, General Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear srgauger:

I'm so sorry that you experienced a few issues while staying at our hotel. We do offer rooms with two queen beds that also have a sofa sleeper and a second television in each of those room types. The handicapped accessible rooms are indeed laid out differently in order to meet the ADA guidelines I'm so sorry that it did not work out well for you.