“Park N Fly” 4 of 5 stars

Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Oak Creek
“Park N Fly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

3 experiences with this hotel - 2 for park n fly. . .no issues and great service in King Suites.

Irish Fest weekend. 2 room Suite 3044 - stain on floor ? source of. Chlorine smell from pool is
oppressive. Not a pleasant stay. Loved the face the hotel is by the Freeway Flyer for roundtrip rides to Irish Fest, very inexpensive and convenient.

Overall, we enjoy this hotel. Just very disappointed in Suite 3044 - carpet appearance and chlorine smell.

Room Tip: Free drink coupons for each person staying in room, very nice feature after driving to this destinat...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
tdamato, Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, September 8, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and your comments. We are currently looking into replacing the carpets in the rooms. We do try to mask the chlorine smell from the guest rooms. If this is an issue please ask for an outside facing room when making your next reservation with us.

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

This property is very nice overall. We have stayed here and next door at the Fairfield Inn (both owned by the same company). The Fairfield is one step up from the Comfort Suites IMO. Don't let the "suites" in Comfort Suites confuse you - Comfort Suites generally (across the country) in my experience are just larger rooms with an area with a couch. No divide between bedroom and the couch area - and no full kitchen... just a small fridge and bar area. But the room was clean and had nice amenities. Great location right next to the MKE Airport. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Thank you for staying with us and for your comments. Our suites are larger then a standard hotel guest room with pull out sofa beds, mini fridges and microwaves in all rooms. We hope you stay with us again in the future.

Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Ok. First I want to say I look for clean in a hotel room. . But this time I was looking for clean and space because I had a 10 and 8 year old with me. So I was trying g to decide between here and clarion. I choose here because it had 2 bathrooms. I had the presidential suite. Awesome.. I really loved this hotel!!

• Stayed August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your wonderful comments. I will be sharing them with my staff. We hope you come and stay with us again.

Pittsburgh,PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Great breakfast, drink coupons, pool area, and room space. Get there fast to get free pizza. Nice to sit in bar area in evenings and relax. Only complaint was the cleaning of rooms was not very fast. Did not come until after 4 in the afternoon the first stay. Much quicker after that.
Also, don't really understand the need for wristbands for pool area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for your stay and we are glad you enjoyed your time. The reason we have wrist brands is for all our guests to enjoy their time in the pool and to make sure other guests to do not abuse the allotted amount of 6 people per room. We do appreciate your comments and look forward to you and your family staying with us in the future.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Room was nice and clean and the bed was comfortable however the shower left something to be desired, the shower head was lousy as was the softened water that left you feeling slimy. The pool looked very nice but did not have a chance to use it. We were in town for the state fair and there was a shuttle service only a block away.

Stayed August 2014
tdamato, General Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, August 10, 2014
Thank you for staying with us during State Fair. The shuttle service located at the park n ride lot just a couple blocks from the hotel is very popular with many of our guests. It is also available during many of the ethnic festivals held each year at Summer Fest Grounds downtown.
I apologize about the shower head and soft water, I am sorry that this was a disappointing part of your stay with us.

Yours in hospitality,

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

We were told that I would be getting a room with one bed for my two children and myself, but was given a room with two beds at the last minute. I had to make a few phone calls, but thankfully, the last lady I spoke to helped me out. We were on the top floor near the highway. The room was very comfortable and clean. I used the microwave and fridge everyday. The front desk staff and housekeeping staff were friendly. Our highlight of the trip was Linda, the lady in charge of breakfast, who was always kind and friendly. She was so nice to my girls and made sure they had apples everyday. :) This hotel was very easy to get to from the airport and close to the highway. I will definitely be staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank DivaLV
Thank you for your kind words about our staff and we are so glad we were able to accommodate
your request. I will share your review with Linda in our breakfast area, she really enjoys our guests and their families!

Hope to see you again soon!

Kansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Everything about this hotel was awesome! The lobby was nice, rooms very clean and comfortable beds. Thick walls so you don't hear outside noise. Helpful staff, breakfast was decent, my only negative comment about our stay was the pool was very cold. We will definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank jen4kids79
We are so pleased you were happy with your stay with us! I apologize about the pool
temperature and will have our maintenance team look into it and adjust as needed.
Thanks again, and hope to see you soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oak Creek
Sleep Inn & Suites
#23 of 55 in Milwaukee
4.0 of 5 stars 208 reviews
Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport
BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr.
Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport

Been to Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!