“Weekend With Henry”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Oak Creek
Belleville, Wisconsin
“Weekend With Henry”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We took our 16 month old grandson, Henry for a mini vacation. We were greeted by a wonderful desk agent, Ashley B., as if we were the best customers ever! Her friendly, helpful attitude made us feel like royalty. Ashley offered many amenities and extras to help us with Henry. The pool was perfect for our little man and the room set up was awesome!
We will definitely be back---once we figure out Ashley's schedule so we get our stellar treatment again :-)

Room Tip: Although we did not choose, poolside rooms would be perfect for families!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
tdamato, General Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Selina -

Wow! What a great review. Thank you so much for your time and your business. I am glad you will be back with Henry. I am sure the frog slide was a fave!

Take care,

Teresa - GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We were in town for a quick overnight and had been debating between two hotels. We chose this hotel for the proximity to our travel route and we were SO pleased.

We arrived about 5, checked in and we were given an upgrade and a rate reduction. We were in a king room with a whirlpool tub. We were informed that happy hour started at 5:30 and that pizza would arrive at 7:30 and was first come, first served. We were also pleased to be greeted with a goodie bag containing a water and snack. It's a wonderful treat for weary travelers.

We arrived for the happy hour shortly after 7. Duffy's was fairly full, but we were quickly served. We waited to see how much pizza would arrive. After we saw that two pizzas were delivered, we left and ordered food for our evening meal. We certainly have no complaints about the happy hour and found it to be a wonderful addition to our stay.

We had a very relaxing night. Whirlpool tub was great, the bed was super comfortable and our room was quiet. The room was extremely clean and the bathroom was huge. The kitchenette area was nice too. The desk has 3 plugs on it, which is helpful. In the age where we each carry multiple electronic devices, it is nice to have three accessible plugs that weren't in the bathroom.

Breakfast was standard fare for a Choice Hotel property. We did appreciate that breakfast ran until 9:30 rather than ending at 9 like many other hotels.

We were graciously granted a late check out of 1:30. We were delayed and came back about 1:40. We apologized for the delay and the staff was so kind and just assured us to take our time. It was great to know that housekeeping hadn't entered the room while we were away, and we were happily extended the extra 30 minutes for us to clear the room.

Every staff member we encountered was wonderful, from maintenance and housekeeping to the front desk staff. It was great to see that the staff was wearing company branded apparel which made them easy to recognize.

Our must haves for hotels: new televisions that are HDMI ready, easy access to WiFi, and sufficient water pressure. This property passed on all three with flying colors!

We highly recommend booking this hotel if you find yourself in need of a room in the Milwaukee area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
tdamato, General Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Travelingbens!

So happy to hear you loved your stay with us! I hope to see you again if travel brings you back to the Milwaukee area! Thanks for the review!

Travel safe -

Teresa
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 18, 2014

After a long, long drive from Cincinnati, this hotel was an Oasis at the end of a large desert. just a wonderful stay, nice new room, fantastic pool area, friendly staff and the pizza in the lobby was a nice touch. i would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
tdamato, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Willfromphilly,

I am truly glad that you found your way to our property and that our hotel and staff made your time with us memorable! We will continue to give great customer service and a welcoming stay to all our guests.

We hope the next time your in the Milwaukee area that you stop by and see us again.

Safe Travels,
Aubrey Prosen ~AGM
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Hotel was great, came here for work. Ashley B and Deirdre were great at the desk! The happy hour and pizza were a great feature as we'll and the bartender Millicent. This hotel is right off the interstate and near many restaurants, so it was convenient for everything I needed

• Stayed March 2014
tdamato, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Jcamp2840,

Wow, I am so happy to hear that our staff gave you great service and that you enjoyed our happy hour and pizza. We love to thank our great guests for staying with us. I will pass along the wonderful comments to our employees and we look forward to seeing you again!

Green Bay
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I stayed here on my way home from a florida trip. My flight didnt land in milwaukee until around 11 pm. I called the front desk to arrange for the shuttle to pick me up. By the time I got my bags I only had to wait around 5 minutes to be picked up. The shuttle driver was really nice and jumped out to help me with my bags as soon as he saw me. Check in was really quick and easy. The man at the front desk was really helpful. After traveling I was really tired and he made sure that check in went quickly so that I could get to my room. I was so pleased by the room! I almost went back to double check that I got the right room because it was so large. It had a little living room area with a couch desk and TV. It also had a sink with a mini fridge and microwave. The bathroom was really spacious and clean. The beds were so comfortable I fell asleep as soon as I laid down and didn't wake up the whole night. Breakfast in the morning was wonderful! The lady working breakfast was amazingly nice and helped everybody as much as she could. She really brightened my morning. What a great way to start the day. They had many selections more than I expected. I will stay here every time I fly through Milwaukee! I look forward to trying out the great pool area next time.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
ACarlson03,

Thank you for the wonderful comment regarding your stay with us here at the Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport! We will continue to strive to give the best service/ stay possible. We hope to see you again soon.

Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I stayed with couple friends, very comfortable, nice pool, great service. Very nice front desk lady, Ashley. Helped find a room at a great price. hotel was very spacious and easy to find around hallways.

• Stayed March 2014
tdamato, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Appleapple88,

We are happy that you had a comfortable and relaxing stay with us. I will pass along the nice sentiments to Ashley our front desk agent. We hope that future travels find you with us again soon.

Warm Regards,

Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 7, 2014

The absolute best motel/hotel bed I ever slept in. Almost like home. Free Happy hour and pizza after is a nice touch. Breakfast is good. Breakfast hostess was friendly and helpful. Shuttle to and from airport was fast and easy.

Room Tip: Rooms are warm. Our bedroom is in the low 60's at home though
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
tdamato, General Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
David -

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at our hotel.

I am glad you enjoyed our happy hour in Duffy's Pub!

Hope to see you again soon!

Teresa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oak Creek
Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center
MainStay Suites Milwaukee Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee Airport
Hyatt Place Milwaukee Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee Airport
Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport

Been to Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!