“Pleasantly Surprised”

Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Oak Creek
Reviewed November 11, 2013

What a great experience. I had been used to Comfort Inn and Suites being a 2.5 star hotel. This one was in great shape, needing no maintenance, newish looking with incrediblyquality customer-service from the staff. The ala carte breakfast was well-stocked, with quite the variety of offerings. Our two queen room was very large with a great layout.

Room Tip: Any is fine. Hotel is in quiet area near I-94 Expressway but not enough for road noise to impact ex...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SteveIND
tdamato, General Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

We are so happy you were pleased with your stay with us! Our recent renovations are beautiful and the wonderful new bedding package is winning rave reviews from our guests.
I will pass along your comments to our staff during our meeting!

Thanks!

Teresa - GM

Reviewed November 9, 2013

This being my first trip to Milwaukee, I was happy to stay at such a reliable place so close to the airport with a clear drive to Miller Park. I quickly checked in with ease, caught a game, and had no problems recovering from an exhausting trip. There was a lovely bilingual named Ashley at the front desk who redeemed my afternoon with some quality service. (Very refreshing after a hellish flight!) The room was quiet, clean, and I really felt like I could rest in peace there. I reccomend Comfort Suites if this a first time trip to Milwaukee, or if you had a rough flight and need a reliable place to rest. P.S. Danke!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

We do have a great location, don't we! Close to lot's to do, but without downtown prices!
Glad you enjoyed - I will share your comments with Ashley.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

This was a very nice stay, the young lady at the front desk, ashley, was very nice and helpful, i would recommend staying there and talking to this young lady, she is very funny and profesional. the rooms were very clean and well managed. i will be visiting this hotel again in my future stays. the pool was very relaxing and the hot tub was soo nice. this is just an amazing place with great staff like miss ashley.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Thanks for recognizing our staff for great service!
I am glad you enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have been staying at the comfort suites for the last 11 weeks on work business. It has been a fantastic stay to say the least. The staff has been extremely helpful, Regina, Ashley, and Millicent have been the greatest. Prompt service, clean, comfortable room, Large breakfast. I felt welcomed the day I came in, and still feel that way 11 weeks later. If I came to the milwaukee, oak creek are for vacation, This comfort suite hotel would be my first choice by far! Thank you so much

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Jeff -

We are so glad that you truly felt this was a home away from home during your work.
I will make sure the ladies know that you recognized them on this page!

Take care, and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

FYI, I really didn't stay in December 2012. This is a general overall review of the hotel b/c I've stayed there probably a total of 10 times.

It's been about a year since I've stayed at the Comfort Suites, but I have to tell you how awesome it is. My family and I have stayed here numerous times because we have lots of family in the area as we are originally from here. The staff is very accommodating, darn near willing to bend over backwards to help its guests. We have hosted our family many a time in the Duffy's Pub room, as it is a bit more spacious than having our huge family come into our hotel room. This past Easter, they even allowed my parents to host a meal at Duffy's. We try and keep the young kids in our family on their best behavior, but we've never gotten "yelled at" for it by staff or other guests. The hotel staff has just let us be so we can enjoy our time with family.

The rooms are great, comfy beds. We are always able to get Wi-Fi decently. In fact, my husband was able to hook up our Roku on the TV in our room so we could watch shows we have saved. When our older dog was younger, we were even able to have him stay in a room here with us.

The pool is always awesome. It's great that there is a regular pool, a whirlpool (my favorite) and a kiddie pool. The kids and adults in our family love being able to come over, visit with us and go swimming. The only issue I have ever had at the pool is that the froggy slide had cracks at the bottom the last time we were there, but that was over a year ago, so I'm sure it was fixed long ago. One time, someone in our party did get a talking to about bringing chips out to the pool area, but I can understand why: They want to keep it clean and I can totally get on board with that.

I've used the workout room here as well and had no trouble at all. I was able to put on some Adele and get busy on the treadmill.

Bottom line: You really almost feel like you're staying at a family member's really nice house when you're staying here. I'll see you guys next time I'm in Wisconsin!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
tdamato, General Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Wow! You are amazing with your review of our property! We think it is pretty awesome too!
Thanks for staying with us when you come to Milwaukee.

Take Care,

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on business. I spent almost 100% of the stay at the hotel. Normally this kind of hotel is out of my budget but i booked on Expedia and got a reasonable rate. The price was definitely worth the quality of the stay. Generally i felt the day staff were a bit friendlier and more accommodating. Night staff was good too just not as uplifting as the morning/day staff. They were very accommodating to my needs and didn't mind the million and one questions or requests i had. Where as most people would have given me the stink eye for being so pesky. The pool area was absolutely fun/relaxing/ and well kept, never seemed to get over crowded either. I am a smoker but the hotel is smoke free. But was very accommodating with multiple key card entrances to the outside area in and around the hotel, so i didn't feel the need to have to keep walking through the lobby. The location is located close to the e-way but very very minimal noise. The rooms were cleanly enough to my standards and no weird smells or anything of that nature. The room was a little cozy , they have bigger options but I did not have it in my budget to afford a bigger room. The pillows are super comfortable! The hotel in general is very well decorated. But the best part was the breakfast! Most of it was pre made but still fresh and a good amount of options for being a minimal complimentary breakfast. But what made the breakfast more enjoyable was the friendly breakfast lady. I didn't catch her name but she is a wonderful lady with a great attitude. She made me feel like I had a great start to my morning/day which I need sometimes as I can be cranky in the mornings. I know it sounds funny but the breakfast lady really made my stay at the hotel. I definitely would HIGHLY consider staying at this hotel again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Isa102906

Thanks for staying with us! I will share your comments with our staff during our meetings.
It is always nice for them to hear the great things our guests say about our staff and hotel.

Take care,

Reviewed October 21, 2013

The mattresses had just the right amount of give. Usually I end up wishing I had slept on the ground. The pillows were fantastic. The room was quiet and very comfortable. The staff were very helpful. The only downside was that the free breakfast was not up to par with a hotel of this caliber. I ended up eating out.

Room Tip: 1000, 2000 or 3000 are the quietest rooms on each floor. They are located the furthest from the elev...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank frbranson
tdamato, General Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for noticing our recent renovations and new bedding and pillows in our hotel!
I am always looking for ways to improve our breakfast, please let me know if there
was anything specific you would like to see.
Thanks for staying with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oak Creek
MainStay Suites Milwaukee Airport
La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Airport / Oak Creek
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee Airport
Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center
Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Milwaukee Airport

Been to Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!