“Yummy Hometown Food!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 16, 2012

- Delicious menu for ordering. - Changing buffet every day. - Available for takeout. - If you can find them around, they offer great discounts and deals with coupons! - Very affordable for a family all-you-can-eat.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We used to love going to Pete's Pizza. I thought it was one of the best around. I'm not sure what changed, but the last two times have been just OK.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

We did the buffet which had everything you could imagine! It cost us (2 adults) about $9 each, I don't know if kids were less. The food was good, really liked the pizza..the place could use some fresh paint but otherwise no complaints. Great family place to eat too!

1  Thank jgmotorsports24
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Bad salad bar, bad pizza, bad atmosphere. But it could just be my taste.
I didn't like it but some may.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Mu family has eaten there many times and the pizza and buffet are always good. That"s the one thing I like about Pete's is it's consistently good everytime. My wife even though she's not a buffet fan like it. There is always a large variety, it's never empty of food, it's always hot, and the dessert bar second to none.