“Very nice motel”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in New Richmond
Lennon, Michigan, United States
“Very nice motel”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We stayed there two nights and were very pleased with the motel. The owner was a wonderful woman, very nice! The rooms, pool, and hot tub were very clean and nice. They also had a nice continental breakfast. I would stay there again and would recommend the Riverfront Inn to friends and family!

Room Tip: The stairs were a bit steep, so I would recommend trying to get a first floor room.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Carrollton, Texas
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was hesitant to book here because of some of the reviews, but I'm glad I did. We arrived after a very late flight, but were still taken great care of. We were greeted warmly, and they even made sure we had the best room for our needs. I booked with two of my sisters for a famiy reunion and had only booked a room with two beds, they upgraded us to a three bed room (who knew?) which was PERFECT. They were friendly and accomodating all weekend, and we won't hesitate to stay again. If you are looking for a clean, comfortable, inexpensive place to stay, this is it.

Room Tip: They have rooms with three beds if you need extra space in one room. Great location walking distanc...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank krys1216
Thunder Bay, Canada
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I recently visited New Richmond for the Cedar Lake Speedway US Nationals and stayed at the Riverfront Inn. The rooms were very clean. The backyard patio made you feel like you were at home. The rooms were very reasonably priced for that area.
I would defenity stay there again!! Service was excellent!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jenn K
Athens, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We have been staying at the Riverfront for several years. We spend three weekends a year there to attend the races. Lakshmi is always very accommodating to us. She puts on a great continental breakfast. She makes us feel right at home. We make our reservations for the next year, before we leave.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2012

This was by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. 1. Went to bring the kids swimming in the pool, was a dead frog in it, and a mouse swimming in it and could not see the bottom of pool. Went back a hour later and the mouse was still in the pool after I had told management, Unbelievable!!! 2. The room had bugs crawling all over it. 3. Curtains and curtain rod fell down. 4. Manager would not answer phone. 5. The old guy behind the desk was rude and told us to stop complaining and they would not clean the room or the pool. Left in the morning with my 2 daughters almost crying because of the pool situation. Only stayed one night of three and got billed for 2 nights. This hotel should be 20.00 a night. The state health inspector should be called about this place.

• Stayed August 2012

Travelers are raving about these New Richmond hotels

New Richmond, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We stayed here after arriving from Europe.This motel is very clean and comfortable.The employees were very friendly and helpfu.We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel.The pool and the hot tube were great .Had a great stay!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Lowell, Michigan
Reviewed July 12, 2012

When we arrived, i had to pay for the room for all the 5 nights we were staying. The room looked clean and we had towels for both of us. We then looked in the Pool room...the water was cloudy and you couldnt see the bottom. This surprised me because the owner has said she had just cleaned it.
The second day, we discovered we had an ironing board but no iron and also no hair dryer. Back to the desk I went. The owner quickly gave me the things and informed me that if we needed anything, she is always at the desk. Returning that evening, to our dismay, the room had not been cleaned despite having the maid service request on the door. I tried to call the front desk and the phone didnt work. We looked around the room and discovered numerous dead bug spots on the wall...ugh!! I went to the desk, finally found the owner and informed her that our room had never been cleaned...she apologized and said she had been gone all day and her help tries to not work very hard. REALLY?
The next day our room got cleaned but no bathroom waste basket and no extra rolls of toilet paper or kleenixs. Back to the desk again, the phone still didnt work.
Our room was cleaned each day afterwards but sometimes we wouldnt get enough towels for 2 people, by that i mean, not enough towels to fill the towel rack in the bathroom.
At the end of our 5 day stay, the pool was almost clear and we still didnt have a phone.
A continental breakfast was advertised. The first day went well. After that, the only option for coffee was instant coffee...uck!! good thing a gas station was right across the street.

My advise...dont stay there!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank nana1959
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Richmond
AmericInn Hotel & Suites New Richmond
Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Valley
Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Va...
#1 of 2 in Saint Croix Falls
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Stillwater
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#2 of 2 in Chisago City

Been to AmeriVu Inn & Suites of New Richmond? Share your experiences!