“We always had to ring the bell for service and wait for the...”

Asteria Inn and Suites
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in New Richmond

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I'm so upset with management of this terrible hotel. I Dont think I have ever been to worse AND I HAVE STAYED IN A HOTEL 347 DAYS A YEAR FOR 11 YEARS! The rooms were at 47 degrees when we got there and by the time we came back from dinner the room temp had not changes. The management had swore And chewed out a group of older gentlemen for coming in late. I say if you want to run a hotel with hour Indian beliefs do it in your own country. We are American people and want to be treated that way.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank travelingworkingmen
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Stayed there last night. The man at the front desk would barely answer our questions and was extremely rude and sexist. I would recommend no one stay here. The place was a dump and smelled terrible. Worst hotel I've ever been to.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Travelers are raving about these New Richmond hotels

Port Angeles, Washington, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I was surprised when the motel staff asked me the next morning if I had a dog. I said yes I have a miniature poodle and she was kept in her kennal in the room. I was then informed I would be charged a extra 20 dollars as it was corparate policy. Fine but I feel since all that was mentioned on the website was pets accepted, nothing about a additional charge, the charge needs to be advertised and well posted on the property. I felt the desk clerk was very smug when he informed of the extra charge. Also if you want the complimentary continental Breakfast you better get up early. Things are cleared 2 hours befor check out. I will not stay at this motel or any other motel 8 again.

Room Tip: Stay at the Americinn on the other side of town
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Richmond
AmericInn Hotel & Suites New Richmond
Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Valley
Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Va...
#1 of 2 in Saint Croix Falls
Hampton Inn & Suites Hudson
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#5 of 7 in Stillwater

Been to Asteria Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Asteria Inn and Suites

Property: Asteria Inn and Suites
Address: 1561 Dorset Ln, New Richmond, WI 54017-2428 (Formerly Super 8 New Richmond)
Location: United States > Wisconsin > New Richmond
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in New Richmond
Hotel Class:2 star — Asteria Inn and Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Asteria Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 New Richmond